to the annoying thief on Valor island

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
do you just live there? do you have tracking skill? seriously?

I was making jalapeno poppers and ignored you after you stole my treasure hunters regs

I figured you did something else in this game besides patrol Valor island of all places and so then you stole my other guy's bow

enjoy your sad little island shitass while I eat my poppers

Caso

Grandmaster
do you just live there? do you have tracking skill? seriously?

I was making jalapeno poppers and ignored you after you stole my treasure hunters regs

I figured you did something else in this game besides patrol Valor island of all places and so then you stole my other guy's bow

enjoy your sad little island shitass while I eat my poppers
You have just encouraged further by making this post.

Well played thief, well played

SpyderBite

Expert
Well to be fair.. he/she is a thief after all. It's what we do. You were an easy mark and we don't usually leave an easy mark until they run out of stuff to steal. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Young Star

Grandmaster
I was tempted to come back with my tracker to reveal whoever it was that hiding right on the tile in front of the forgotten warrior statue on Valor island when i came to finish the quest. Seems like a prime spot to camp on a thief to snatch weapons from meta dexers coming to pay tribute.

If anything they would just move or add a tithing shrine in a guard zone.

Darkarna

Grandmaster

But why? I know this is theoretical, but surely folks must understand that the path which they have undertaken is fraught with danger, fraught with deceit and would attract sneaky ones from far and wide. As it should be considering the power one attains from the reward when the shopping list has all been crossed off.

To the fellow Brother or Sister that has achieved notoriety, I salute you *Raises right hand, touches forefinger tip on the outside edge of his right eyebrow, aggressively slices right hand down to his side.*

Next time grab some screenshots, at least then we can pour a tub of salt into that freshly opened wound.. [e yea

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yeah I don't think they will but that would be the most likely if they were going to make a change. As much as I hate getting my weapons jacked, they are part of the game and I don't think it should be moved.

Well I would like to offically thank thee for thy Silver bow of power and the 150 of each reg!!! I hope them jalopeno popers were outstanding!

50k pls? -_-

Vex

tomoyaki

Novice
I was tempted to come back with my tracker to reveal whoever it was that hiding right on the tile in front of the forgotten warrior statue on Valor island when i came to finish the quest. Seems like a prime spot to camp on a thief to snatch weapons from meta dexers coming to pay tribute.

The statue gives you a stone in which you can feed vanqs to the stone in guard zone.. No need to bring them to the statue.

Young Star

Grandmaster
The statue gives you a stone in which you can feed vanqs to the stone in guard zone.. No need to bring them to the statue.
I am talking about the people coming in to pay tribute after they die to skip the 15 minute cooldown. Most of the time if someone is paying to skip the cooldown its because they are doing a champ spawn or something that also needs a good slayer. So if they're in a hurry to get in and out they may be an easy mark if a thief is quick.

tomoyaki

Novice
I am talking about the people coming in to pay tribute after they die to skip the 15 minute cooldown. Most of the time if someone is paying to skip the cooldown its because they are doing a champ spawn or something that also needs a good slayer. So if they're in a hurry to get in and out they may be an easy mark if a thief is quick.

Ahhh ya I can see that.. The boring life of the valor statue thief [emoji41]