Tmap/LP Template?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
what do you guys suggest for a new char for tmapping?

ive always wanted to try a tmapper. but unsure what u guys usually run. i have a 120 tamer with 115 provo as a "support char" i could use for the tough stuff

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I've always enjoyed the solo template, Provo / Mage / Tmapper - he basically uses a daemon as a distraction when teh mobs pop, then provo's the mobs on one another, and starts picking, adding each additional mob to the pile. I can routinely do up to level 5 maps with one char.

Mage, Med, Provo, Music, Carto, Lockpick, Wrestle or Resist as a 7th, depending on if casters bother you or melee damage. I did take Provo to 115.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
I've always enjoyed the solo template, Provo / Mage / Tmapper - he basically uses a daemon as a distraction when teh mobs pop, then provo's the mobs on one another, and starts picking, adding each additional mob to the pile. I can routinely do up to level 5 maps with one char.

Mage, Med, Provo, Music, Carto, Lockpick, Wrestle or Resist as a 7th, depending on if casters bother you or melee damage. I did take Provo to 115.
with those 7.. I'm assumming they are all 100. i read somewhere cart. only needs to be 70.1 to do all levels?

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
It only needs to be 70.1 to do up to level 6, however they are coming out with level 7's now, so not sure what you need for those.
I'm actually 115 Provo, 100 everything else.

batman

Grandmaster
It only needs to be 70.1 to do up to level 6, however they are coming out with level 7's now, so not sure what you need for those.
I'm actually 115 Provo, 100 everything else.

Anymore details on lvl 7s were they would come from considering the only way i know of to get lvl 6s is thru paragon chest.. And will lvl 6s come from ancient wyrms/balrons etc which are level 5s atm

halv

Grandmaster
ive always wanted to try a tmapper. but unsure what u guys usually run. i have a 120 tamer with 115 provo as a "support char" i could use for the tough stuff

T-mapping needs 170.1 skill points. You can put this on almost every char.
At first i got a meta mage t-hunter, then a stealth bard to dig up and unlock. I got carto on one char and LP on another. There are so many ways to play t-hunter.
Use 2-3 chars for level 4-6 (or 7) and it's no matter what char got carto and LP.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
They are not finished yet. No rares added when I tested. as for spawn:

All the following mobs can also spawn as Insidious level - really nasty bumped up stats and potentially immune to bard skills.

1. Slayer/Guardian of Doom
2. Ancient Shadow wyrm
3. Werewolf
4. Revenant Lion
5. Succubus

The chest items I believe scale with map level and were somewhere around 120+. Not sure on the fragment drop rate as that would need a much larger sample to determine. I do know for certain that it required exactly 95 carto do decode/dig.

I do not think these maps are supposed to be live just yet - probably a quirk of mini bosses turning paragon AND being xmas. So not many will appear.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
damn..95?? i wonder if its even worth doing the new ones then if the loot is that little.

that hiding stealth thing is kinda cool....put im assuming every time you move something in the chest you reappear

lollo

Grandmaster
i got gm carto on mine, don't like to leave stuff unfinished. Also gm remove trap lets you remove trap and unlock while hidden, which is very handy (i also have hiding/stealth)

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
well i finished the build initially, but as ive been doing maps...im changing things up. first finished with 100 magery med wrestle provo music...75 carto and stuck at 95 LP (going to 100 when i get ss)

i bring my meta drag on a different char..and the way i do it is while the mapper is digging, i cast invis from my tamer and hide him as soon as the mobs spawn, then kill em off. while going through the chest, when something spawns i run, flip screens and kill the mobs with tamer. been very fun actually.

things im changing for sure...im dropping wrestle and adding item id. i gmed this on my miner yesterday and swap the weaps over, id, then sell the rest. i chose to use id on the tmapper so i can do it myself, since im literally not using anything other than carto, LP, and magery. also thinking of dropping med for hiding but not sure. i use the mapper to help heal the meta if something tough comes up. but anywho..just tinkering around right now. i dont even use provo so far but i dont want to drop that just yet until i know for sure i wont use it

lollo

Grandmaster
Provo is good when you get aw or balron paragons in lvl 6 maps. You can get 2 at a time which means a dead meta if you don’t have provo. Get it up to at least 115 tho

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
ya..my tamer has 115 provo so thats what ive been using..couldnt do it without it imo.

i dont see how some of u guys solo these maps!

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
It just takes a lot of time to solo them, lvl 5s are pretty easy solo, lvl 6s can get nasty
ya especially with the christmas shit spawning. ill roll with the setup i have now until i run into issues. having fun now tho...didnt think treasure hunting could be this fun.

is there any macros you use for sorting the chest? only one i do now is i manually pull all the weaps and take them home and run an id sort to a bag of weaps to sell and a bag to keep (vanq and power). but i was wanting to find something that can pull all armor, weaps, and jewels off..if there is one?