1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tmap/LP Template?

Discussion in 'Player VS Monster' started by King Dingaling, Dec 6, 2017.

1. King Dingaling

King Dingaling Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    what do you guys suggest for a new char for tmapping?

ive always wanted to try a tmapper. but unsure what u guys usually run. i have a 120 tamer with 115 provo as a "support char" i could use for the tough stuff

2. AreYouKidden

AreYouKidden Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden
    I've always enjoyed the solo template, Provo / Mage / Tmapper - he basically uses a daemon as a distraction when teh mobs pop, then provo's the mobs on one another, and starts picking, adding each additional mob to the pile. I can routinely do up to level 5 maps with one char.

Mage, Med, Provo, Music, Carto, Lockpick, Wrestle or Resist as a 7th, depending on if casters bother you or melee damage. I did take Provo to 115.

3. King Dingaling

Feb 8, 2013
    with those 7.. I'm assumming they are all 100. i read somewhere cart. only needs to be 70.1 to do all levels?

4. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    It only needs to be 70.1 to do up to level 6, however they are coming out with level 7's now, so not sure what you need for those.
    I'm actually 115 Provo, 100 everything else.

5. batman

batman Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2016
    pop a lock
    Anymore details on lvl 7s were they would come from considering the only way i know of to get lvl 6s is thru paragon chest.. And will lvl 6s come from ancient wyrms/balrons etc which are level 5s atm

6. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    I haven't been following http://discord.uoforever.com so the last info I had was a couple of weeks ago unfortunately

7. King Dingaling

Feb 8, 2013
    i was reading the other day that i think the new levels are on test....and 70.1 would be enough for those too.

im not sure if thats accurate or not but i couldve sworn i read that