1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to get rid of those stocked power scrolls: 120 Animal Taming Power scroll raffle!

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Jan 6, 2016.

1. girana

girana Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Statue of Girana

2. Young Star

Young Star Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Bryden Rivers, YoungStar, Young Star, Tom Sevenstreams
    I guess it depends on how buried the code is that holds all the statues to be dropped as loot on mobs. If it is sprinkled in all over the place then yes it can be very time consuming to gather.

Or just go to @CAPTUN AUSTRALIA 's and @AssHat 's house and just object ID them all ;)

2 people like this.
  3. Sephid

Sephid Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Sephid
    A clean up Britannia event would be cool. But i guessing alot of work to put together. It sure would get rid of alot of items off the server tho. o_O;)

This brings me to a question... Is all the code and stuff still in game for a cleanup event from the production/osi/ea servers? I know they have done many over the years so most items should still be in the original code/system. Just custom items would need be added. Or just use whats existing and leave all the custom stuff out of it.

Just a thought

*Edit*
    For those that dont know about this

http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Britannia_(1999)
    http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Britannia_(2011-Present)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    2 people like this.
  4. Soul Mate

Soul Mate Well-Known Member

May 5, 2013
    Been so long since I logged in , I honestly do not recall.oh yes Purist Darkfire is one...
    Actually a great idea.

5. PaperTiger

PaperTiger Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    i second this.
    but an improvement is needed, for the event to actually function in a beneficial manner, people would have to someway be restricted from macroing tailoring cloaks and dropping them in barrel.

6. Mango

Mango Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Mango
    well... there goes my strat lol

7. PaperTiger

PaperTiger Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2013
    How bout if this was implemented appropriately we could save SECONDS!!! off our world saves :) And cut out 3 acct macroing

4 people like this.
  8. Sephid

Sephid Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Sephid
    I am pretty sure there is a way to turn on a filter (Or place a mark on items) that would only accept items that were generated/crafted/farmed up to a certain date. For example if a cleanup were to be launched only the items that were farmed/gathered/stocked up before the cleanup date would be valid. Any items generated after said date would not be worth any points. I cant remember what cleanup event (or similar event) it was but it had this in effect.

9. Swayze

Swayze Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Swayze
    Congrats so Calsifer for winning the 120 Animal Taming!

6 people like this.
  10. Godsrage

Godsrage Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Godsrage
    Congrats

11. ProdigyOsi

ProdigyOsi Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Calsifer [Werkt] - Guild Leader
    well isn't this a good morning!

4 people like this.