1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Years of UO FOREVER Raffle: Item Bless Deed

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    8 DAYS LEFT.

2 people like this.
  2. Marac

Marac Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2016
    ^ would like to know about this, too. It will encourage people especially new players to throw gold and money into raffle if it's streamed or to get to know more details about which program will be used.

3. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Cheapsuit
    I have full faith in the staff that the raffles are on the up n up.

4. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    3 DAYS LEFT OF THE RAFFLE.

For those of you who have a problem with this, i can guarantee you same people have like 30-100 vanq weapons that you never use rotting away in your house(s)....

Someone already noted that they are trying to buy whatever weapon is to be blessed for 150 million.
    Sit back for a second and think.... How many perfect vanq weapons can you buy with one hundred and fifty million gold? Think about it for a second. You could buy so many perfect vanq weapons that you and 4 of your friends would never ever run out. 5 people running non stop perfect vanqs is way worse than one single guy using a single valorite blessed weapon.

This doesn't affect things like some people would seem to think. There's a blessed valorite spear from one of the last raffles and it's been complained about once in two years.

Lastly, if someone wins it or obtains it then uses it non stop on the field, it will simply come down to no one is going to fight that guy, or that guy will consistently be targeted first to die in GvG. It really is not as bad as some of you seem think.

We wouldn't implement stuff that would ruin things or totally unbalance the entire servers PvP.

I'd like to also add the winner is chosen just like every single other raffle that has been 100% legitimate.
    We did a stream one time, paid a company 50$ to do the raffle, and people still complained.
    These people who complain and yell "RIGGED" simply do it because they didn't win.
    DO NOT BUY TICKETS IF YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

Everything is completely fair and we've tested this system a hundred times and ran it live with all our players 10+ times now....

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    10 people like this.
  5. Starnite

Starnite Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    I look at it like the lottery, I play every week but never win. I buy one ticket each week and that is what I did here, I bought one ticket. you cant win if you don't play.

Win or lose, I am happy with what I have in this game. But if I do win, and could sell for 150 million, oh man I would for sure help NEW players more in getting going on this server.

2 people like this.
  6. Li Meiyang

Li Meiyang Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Li Meiyang
    As both a conspiracy theorist and someone who understands basic math, rest assured I have not bought any raffle tickets this time around. :p

Being able to die and rez at champ with a perma-vanq is not the same as fishing a couple poopy low accuracy vanqs per day. A no risk, perma-indestruct, val supremely accurate spear of vanqsquishy would be far and away preferable to anything remotely resembling that. Add slayer to it and... OMFG!

So even though I *do* have a problem with this, it's not a dealbreaker.

Yet. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  7. Li Meiyang

May 11, 2015
    Li Meiyang
    Why? Cuz personally I think that the rampant pokemaster imbalance is a far, far, FAR bigger issue to quit over than the three blessed weapons on the shard.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  8. Swayze

Swayze Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2014
    Swayze
    God damnit, I don't have 4 friends... looks like I'm out.

5 people like this.
  9. Deadpool

Deadpool Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    You have me. You know that. So that's 1.

2 people like this.
  10. Starnite

Mar 10, 2014
    you have me, so that 2. (dangit Deadpool, you beat me to it)

11. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post

That's a really weird thing to say.

2 people like this.
  12. Starnite

Mar 10, 2014
    I agree,

to make a post like that is just wrong. Shane and the staff do their best to give us a great game.

13. Afro Man

Afro Man Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I have char's in all the top guild's but you will never know who I am
    [​IMG]

14. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Cheapsuit
    I can't log on on Friday...is that the day of the drawing? What if I win and I'm not logged on?

15. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    i'm a CONSPIRACY THEORIST, and I bought the tickets, because too damn Good prize!

2 people like this.
  16. Salsa

Salsa Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    You lose man :(

But really, they usually give a 7 day (at least) window to claim your prize.

17. Slice N Dice

Slice N Dice Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Give it to me..

18. Stormy

Stormy Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2013
    A compelling argument indeed. I sincerely doubt you would compromise your business. You still Da Man Shane ;)

19. Sephid

Sephid Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Sephid
    Good luck all!

20. Li Meiyang

May 11, 2015
    Li Meiyang
    Was drunk. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.