this MOTM.. wtf

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
why did MOTM get changed from its regular schedule? this MOTM is not good.

I gotta carry multiple slayers and a magic key and fight disappearing vampires in a cramped hallway full of ridiculous damage traps, and this is a dungeon that nobody remembers the layout of from back in the day since it didn't exist

all it takes is 1 naked hidden pk to camp the whole thing and it's not exactly like you can get on your pvp char and go take care of them unless you're just sitting on a pile of yellow keys

to me MOTM is the equalizer, the only chance in the whole game for a noob to get a relic. Ettins and easy shit are the best for MOTM because it gives regular players a chance to get something good. even easy monsters lead to pvp encounters and fun, dying to traps is not fun

Zizmuffin

Adept
I don't know how you're dying to traps. Half are clearly visible on the ground, and the other half activate when you're within a handful of tiles. And, like the layout of the dungeon, they don't change. Either you have the worst short term memory in the history of the world, or you don't care to pay attention to anything and want the easy way out.

Destard is cancer enough without monster of the month being in there. Removing dragons and replacing it with something else was the right move.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
I don't know how you're dying to traps. Half are clearly visible on the ground, and the other half activate when you're within a handful of tiles. And, like the layout of the dungeon, they don't change. Either you have the worst short term memory in the history of the world, or you don't care to pay attention to anything and want the easy way out.

Destard is cancer enough without monster of the month being in there. Removing dragons and replacing it with something else was the right move.

ya Asylum is a super fun dungeon which i'm betting would totally not be empty right now if not for MOTM being moved there

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
I mean I can appreciate some of your points, but I think this one was sort of an intended aspect of MotM to give traffic to untouched areas.

if it's untouched doesn't that mean people don't like going there? if the traps were reduced by like 50% it would be much better

Young Star

Grandmaster
not too much traffic either way when i go to asylum. yes. i did stock up on extra yellow keys. i also bring an alt to take my yellow key out for me while i fight the vamps. that way if i get killed by spawn or pk i can get back in.