1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wrath - April 29th, 2016

Discussion in 'Events' started by Shane, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Hildr'Valkyrie

Hildr'Valkyrie Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2016
    He restarted it yesterday I believe lol

2. Johuntud

Johuntud Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Haha I mean extend

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

3. Ztek

Ztek Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Ztek and Mylla
    @Shane Is there any information on remaining event time? Being only a week long event today would be the last day right?

4. Johuntud

Jul 9, 2014
    that would be awesome to know would be great to make sure don't miss the boss :)

5. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    not sure if this is accurate but when you type [invasions and then go to details, there are red circles and some green. this looks like a timer to me.

6. Young Star

Young Star Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Bryden Rivers, YoungStar, Young Star, Tom Sevenstreams
    In UOF there are 9 days in a week. Sometimes 10.

7. Johuntud

Jul 9, 2014
    Brb while i cry my self to sleep :)

2 people like this.
  8. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    This event hasn't gone at all how i wanted.
    I had some complications IRL this week that has taken me away from UOF (Basement backed up BIG time, server error/crash, some other things)

We should of gone through 2 bosses already and 2 different towns.

We will do all the bosses in one weekend here when things get settled, we will still do some bosses though this time around.
    I'm wondering if having higher drop rates on crystals then cut down on the length of the event is a better idea.

Sorry about this event, again it was not suppose to go this way.

3 people like this.
  9. Ztek

Ztek Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Ztek and Mylla
    Thanks for the response, understandable when creating large projects like this. I have had fun so far, all part of the refining process. Hope real life takes it easier on you! As far as more crystal drops, it depends on the end result you were looking for in my opinion. This drop rate is low but keeps prices steady and makes it a reward. I get excited to see a crystal and make a run to the bank asap haha. Anyhow thanks again for the response.

3 people like this.
  10. Cino

Cino Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2014
    Cino
    Complications happen, it's understandable - and even then I think generally the response has been mostly positive. I do hope however that the competition part of the event will end as planned, and continue the bosses at a later date. Even though things didn't go exactly as planned, players still put a gigantic amount of effort anyway. I could probably draw a map of Moonglow in detail by memory now, lol.

11. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Moonglow kinda blows to have these invasion events i think. I doubt we will use it again.

I had 3 inches of shit in my basement, i was deep in it. Wasn't cool. To say the least this week has been more than "shitty". haha

12. Cino

Cino Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2014
    Cino
    Yeah some towns are better than others, Nuj is a pretty dank city.

2 people like this.
  13. Rikket_The_Rogue

Rikket_The_Rogue Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
    Rikket

I'd like to propose we use Cove in a blue /w NPC soldiers verse. red with orc/monster/bandit support where Cove must be defended from the invaders, and the invaders win by placing a flag at the top of Cove Watchtower. Flag stays on body if red carrier is killed and can be picked up by another red. If a blue loots the flag it is destroyed and a new flag spawns x number of spaces away from Cove & the Wall (somewhere near Red's offensive line).

The flag itself prevents the carrier from using hide/stealth, or teleport/invise effects, but neither can they be paralyzed/stunned.

Have the town be up for a lasting effects kind of thing where the town will have 3 battles over the course of a week and the winning team "wins" the town (vendors turn red, guards are turned off, and no cut-zone). I don't think the capital towns of factions should be in the battle selection though, but that could be interesting. Mostly I'm thinking how many young players could be scared off if Britain became a red town.

Just a fun thought.

14. Ztek

Ztek Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2015
    Ztek and Mylla
    I agree with cino on the competitive ranking part. At this point deal out the winnings as scheduled, pick it up later with bosses. Please don't allow the spouse aggro to have been gained in vain!

15. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    All rewards will be given for sure, no issues with that.
    I just wanted it to be more fun for everyone.

16. Cino

Cino Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2014
    Cino
    Would it be possible during a long invasion to have a daily or multi daily boss spawn relating to the lore? Having something strong in the midst of a billion invasion monsters would make things pretty interesting imo. Loot doesn't have to be crazy, maybe a slightly nerfed loot table of the arch demon with a couple guaranteed fragments in in the loot. Something difficult to kill that must be killed as a group to maintain invasion progression.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  17. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post

"Anything is possible."
    -Eppy, 2015

4 people like this.
  18. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    Thanks for trying despite everything you got going on.
    But I have one suggestion related to events...

ZOOOOMBIIIIEEEEESSS!

After this is over...can we? pleeease?

2 people like this.
  19. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    The God HADES will need to be defeated this evening!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  20. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    [​IMG]