1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wicked Grinch RETURNS! This Christmas!

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Young Star

Young Star Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Bryden Rivers, YoungStar, Young Star, Tom Sevenstreams
    He just died.. I wasn't quick enough to get anything good on the ground that dropped but I had a couple title scrolls drop in my pack so I ran out of there

2. Afro Man

Afro Man Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I have char's in all the top guild's but you will never know who I am
    Not sure what happened with this event..... Horrible location , gates that send you into space ,Insta death hallway , and much more...pretty sure they pissed afew people off with how they ran this event lol .................. I still had a good time for the most part got some items at the end

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
  3. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    yeah there was a bug with the new system we put in and it sent everyone to the wrong location/facet.
    Then i forgot about those statues and like 20 ppl died right as we were fixing the first issue.

I ran this. Everything that could of went wrong, did pretty much

4. Amon Ra

Amon Ra Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    What where the rares from the event?

5. Zoobler

Zoobler Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Spider, Petyr Baylish
    Freaking ice storm killed it for me :( power just came back. Hope everyone had fun!

6. Blackmartin

Blackmartin Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    Blackmartin
    I saw a few titles go out 'Santa's Fist', I got one of the 2 red elven masks, and someone said they saw a red santa loin cloth. All I know about atm =)

7. Keno W.

Keno W. Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Keno, Dudeguy, a different person,that one dude
    Wish it would go again but a different location...

2 people like this.
  8. Young Star

Young Star Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Bryden Rivers, YoungStar, Young Star, Tom Sevenstreams
    You're killing me Smalls! Did you put this through a dry run before going live?

As for the grinch battle that was fun. Anyone know how to defuse those gift wrapped time bombs that get thrown in your bag? Was funny kiting Death all around the room on foot. No fair he got to stay mounted ;) He took forever to finally agro onto someone else I was about to give up running away and just run him to the ankh.

Max the dog setting off that hythloth boss crucible attack caused the biggest mass death I've ever seen. There was an army of ghosts all running to the ankh. That had to have been at least 80% of the players in the room. I actually LOL'd even though my body was picked clean when I got back. In hind sight I could have left and come back to keep doing damage.

9. Blackmartin

Blackmartin Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2015
    Blackmartin
    The aoe falling candy canes was pretty funny. I ran over to try to pick one up and promptly exploded

10. TheFallen

TheFallen Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Any pics anyone?

11. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    cleaned screens and find it )
    203 dmg on full valor + 5 lvl talisman
    [​IMG]