1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The War for Old Ratman Valley... Knights vs Orcs

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Discussion' started by Sir., Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bearn Ilwind

Bearn Ilwind Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2016
    Bearn Ilwind
    While Scouting for Animal pelts I saw a face that looked vaguely Familiar. The problem was, it was lying at the foot of an Orc Shack.
    [​IMG]
    The Valley is too harsh for Some to survive I suppose. You will be missed old friend.

4 people like this.
  2. Zog'orium

Zog'orium Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    har! Orc vallee waz hopyng toonigt. Lotz of panzee oomie guylds tu Klomp! Tenks fer da funzees Hoowah!

2 people like this.
  3. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Zog'orium

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
  5. Zog'orium

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    Yub...da orcs hed tu welcym da Yew panzee oomie tu Orc Vallee HAR!

2 people like this.
  6. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    ooc: my apologies for the lack of story with that last one lol, thank you for filling it in for me @Zog'orium hahaha - as you can tell, this is a rushed time of year for meh! great stuff guys :D

7. The_Carver

The_Carver Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    [​IMG]

You silly knights.
    You ugly orcs.
    Keep having.
    Never ending war.
    While I kill.
    Spill blood.
    Swine.
    Swine.
    Drip.
    Drip.
    Drip.
    Swine.
    Carver.

5 people like this.
  8. Zog'orium

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    HAR! DE Carver be sou ugli..nub even a orc drynky tu mech cider wud tink lat Luk betar den dogz Poooo!

2 people like this.
  9. Duumb Lusk

Duumb Lusk Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Duumb Lusk, Charlie Peace, Naomi Wise
    [​IMG]

Brave ork Vrikdarok peek on oomies wid gruntee knight. Him Blah funni blah dat knightly oomiez nub blah.

3 people like this.
  10. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    Ahhh yes, fresh recruits in training! They do learn well here in the Knight's Guild!

If anyone out there is interested in RP and has never given it a shot, the Knight's Guild is a great place to start learning at a casual pace! Ye'll be going from, "lol" to "[e laugh" in no time!! :p

2 people like this.
  11. Duumb Lusk

Duumb Lusk Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Duumb Lusk, Charlie Peace, Naomi Wise
    Vrikdarok wuz getting peek-saved of Brave peeking, him got it at funni tyme har har!

2 people like this.
  12. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    War wages on... The Knights and the Orcs volley death back and forth, drying up the mana of the wandering healers of this Valley day and night... New names, both human and orcish alike, are seen regularly on the battlefield, for it would seem that for every knight or orc killed, on either side, two more take their place... Not to mention the Cultists of the Shattered Society who have stepped into the warzone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recruits pledge themselves to the war of Good vs Evil regularly..
    [​IMG]

And war ages on...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And in the middle of the war, we get plenty of visitors...

EQMS brought a message to the valley..
    [​IMG]

And one of the summoned EQMS members exploded when I punched him!
    [​IMG]
    (they actually RP'd pretty well for maniacs haha, was fun)

Sometimes serial killers decide orc blood tastes better that day...
    [​IMG]

Sometimes orcs decide local celebrities taste better than knights on any given day... Run @Jakaro !
    [​IMG]

In the end, even peace, in war, still revolves around battle... (had a little duel instead of skirmish this night)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  13. Zog'orium

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    Skah! I miss all the fun!

14. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    Hahaha ya know what's crazy is I have all these screens and that's just what happens any given evening i log in for an hour or two - and even with this much, it feels like I'm STILL missing out on so much fun :D it's always down here somewhere!

15. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham

DEATH AND HATRED TO MANKIIIIIND!!! POISONING THEIR BRAINWASHED MIIIIIINDS!! O LORD YEAH!!

C'mon Orcs! @Yu the Sorceress where ya at? Cultists!? Carver!??

Let that video move you... TO ARMS, KNIGHTS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2017
    2 people like this.
  16. Yu the Sorceress

Yu the Sorceress Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2016
    Yu the Sorceress
    I am happy to see the blood still flows in my absence. I had to sail back east to attend to some affairs of the far land. So get comfy, soft and fat so that when I return you will have forget of my power and I shall slay you all.

4 people like this.
  17. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    The war continues... As diplomacy has distracted the eyes of men, the Orcs have been gathering in strength, ever more threatening Britannia and all it's denizens with their burning crusades! They mock the offer given to them by the Knight's Guild to convert to Virtuism and give up their savage ways of attacking towns or be subdued and enslaved and broken of their barbaric behaviors over generations of servitude! They mock it with victory!

Our scouts reported finding leads of Elves in the Orc Caves under heavy attack from an Orcish warband, of which only a few Knights were able to respond to... Immediately, our search was stopped with one orc... then two.. then more than we could count!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Yeah, the Elves!... Talys?)

[​IMG]
    (Alright Talys, now yer just messin' with me...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We thought we had them, but alas, the ending is always the same when ye chase an orc into the cave... The few of us gathered ourselves after mending in the infirmary and charged back out to battle to seek the Elves. Instead, we found a band of lunatic mages chasing the Orcs back to their wooden fortresses!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just as fast as they showed up, they vanished, and then immediately out of the great orcish fortress came whirling poisoned tipped blades of orcish summoning! Yikes! Retreaaat!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tis time ta call fer backup... Trinsic send three of their bravest on hand that eve and aided us in a bloody sunday skirmish not to be soon forgotten...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For a moment, we took rest, thinking we had beaten them for a round, only to have simply upset the hive!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Victory was taken by the mighty Orc Clans that day, for their war band had been ready for this, preparing whilst men argued... This, is the face of the enemy that truly threatens all of Britannia! The Orcs will stop at nothing and continue to grow! Join the ranks of the Knight's Guild and defend the land of the free people before we are enslaved or burned!

*falls back into the stretcher unconscious with these sputtering words as the healer begins mending severe wounds all over his body*

10 people like this.
  18. tjchats

tjchats Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Frath stormborn
    Voris Wulfgar
    Renato Biagio
    Horus Nightbane
    Garven Merrick
    Tormund Wulfgar
    Ellaria Windhelm
    Lagertha Wulfgar
    Serena Volkihar
    Twas a grand melee indeed Lord Commander! Loped off several of the beast's heads meself before they got me.

*Bites down on a stick and groans as the healer pushes an arrow's shaft the rest of the way through my shoulder*

They may be foul beasts, but worthy adversaries and powerful warriors they are.

(Awesome fight orcs, nearly 2 hours of amazing large scale combat! For every head I removed they answered it with an ebolt and arrows to the face... Probably heavier on the arrows to the face part... :) )

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
    5 people like this.
  19. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    The orcs fight viciously for their territories...

Initially, our scouts gathered word of a secret fort being constructed by the Orcs somewhere off in the High Steppes of Minoc. As it turned out, the Orcs were just staging this fake construction site to lure us out of Hailstone Castle so they could take it over when it was unoccupied. We later discovered that the Orcish Liberation Army was behind the plot itself as traitors to their own kin. In efforts to stop the Orcs from launching any attack at all, we gathered what men we could and immediately assaulted their main Fort to foil any plans they had, regardless if we were able to siege them successfully or not... We lost many men that day, but had our faith restored in the end... Victory soon comes, but on this night, it belonged to the orcs on the battlefield, yet again...

OOC: Awesome job Orcs and all who helped us out! SOK and Trin!! Good times guys

5 people like this.
  20. zorgulg

zorgulg Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Nice. it may just be me but the resolution seems a little low.

I know these thinks can be tough but I hope everyone had fun. We're working on setting up a different kind of RP fight but we will also do more fort defenses(some in other settings) in the future.

HOOWAH!!

4 people like this.