1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The War for Old Ratman Valley... Knights vs Orcs

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Discussion' started by Sir., Oct 23, 2016.

1. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    If Orcs were blades of grass and Knights were a lawn-mower...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*the sounds of iron crash through the Orc Caves as the Knights dutifully patrol their jurisdictions*

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
    9 people like this.
  2. Dan is here.

Dan is here. Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    none
    alll those potential kills i missed tonight :p

-signed damn't dan/ o.0

2 people like this.
  3. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    I've been told that ye kill our Knights AFK in their houses, ye dry loot and ye res kill routinely.. Apologies, but I don't think we're marchin for you guys. I would enjoy skirmishing with ye had ye more honorable codes of conduct!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2016
    4 people like this.
  4. Dan is here.

Nov 12, 2016
    none
    rezz kill? wrong crew we never get to loot yall in teh caves :p tooo many around to loot! . that rick guy ( My neighbor ) ya i house kill him a lot ( shouldnt sit in a doorway that is unlocked tbh :p unhidden.
    :p but we dont rezz kill ( normally we rez our kills ) we dont waste our counts on anyone under 50% hp. BUT i do house kill a lot :p im a red its what we do :p our small little 2 man op can only handle sooo many at 1 time :p but when one of your knights statted me the other night for not paying 25k i went a lil hardwire on you guys that night and took zero surrender :p

5. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    Alright then, m'friend! Let's put yar word to the test ;) We'll make good sport of it and give ye a chance again! Huzzah! See ye on the battlefield, lad! *salutes before battle*

2 people like this.
  6. Dan is here.

Nov 12, 2016
    none
    i love you guys! i never take it to heart :)

2 people like this.
  7. Yu the Sorceress

Yu the Sorceress Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2016
    Yu the Sorceress
    My keep is built. My foothold placed. My hunger grows stronger with each night. I shall soon venture out of the darkness and into the world and feast upon the souls of Sosaria. All ye in the valley will be first to know of my pain. But fret not, the pain only brings death, which itself is life.

4 people like this.
  8. Zog'orium

Zog'orium Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
  9. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    *removes the last of his bandages from the Battle of Fallen Siege... looking back in his mind, he can relive the whole battle, the mental scars as freshly healed as the ones he endured all over his body that day...*

Gaah! Crusty scabby bastard bandage!

*it was the images in his mind of his fallen comrades that plagued him more-so than the soft sting of a bandage...*

ooc: Great job recording and posting guys! Freaking love it!! I went nuts watching this :D Can't wait for more!!!

2 people like this.
  10. Siian Neyuk

Siian Neyuk Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Siian Neyuk
    Vux Bin
    MadiVukk
    Awesome video.

11. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Please change your video name/title to "Ultima Online Forever (then whatever you want here)" I will run this as an advertisement to promote the orcs! Great job!

6 people like this.
  12. Zog'orium

Zog'orium Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    Done ! Was the first time trying to record a fight. I'm going to try to record some of our raiding klomps and ambushes at Brit Bridge over the next couple of weeks. HOOWAH!

3 people like this.
  13. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    War Archives... December 20, 2016

[​IMG]

The night started almost like any other... I awoke from my bed to a war.. and am getting used to callin' these ruins and rubble piles a bed when on quest for days at a time... I took a drink of water, stood up and got right to it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

When lo and behold, our knights regrouped to find a lone knight and orc with his warg battling it out... With such numbers we were sure to slay the creature and his companion, but it would not have been honorable, so sport it became!.. Until we were caught off guard by an ambush watching these two duel!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We forged ahead and quelled the orcs for a moment with number and steel when we realized that two of our comrades had just shown up for recruitment and shown their bravery and loyalty on the field before ever being indited.. We took rest before initiation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And back to battle we went!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And as the battle ended, I was showing our new recruits, Sir Rayek and Sir Bradford around our Barracks when suddenly an orc lunged from the shadows and attempted to assassinate me! Our new Knights proved to be loyal and reliable. Huzzah, Knights!

[​IMG]

And well fought Orcs!! Shadowclan's formidable magic against our steel was outnumbered tonight, and the vicious fangs of the Uruk-hai Warg Riders have rendered not flesh but steel this night... and the War wages on...

OOC: Awesome fun guys! Every night? I'm lovin it...

6 people like this.
  14. zorgulg

zorgulg Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2013
    DIS BE URK TERERTOREES!!
    NUB OOMIES!!!
    IB LAT DER.. LAT GIT KLOMP'D!!!!
    HOOWAH!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
    4 people like this.
  15. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    6 people like this.
  16. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
  17. Grug'Bug

Grug'Bug Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Grug'Bug, Ne'Grul, Gnaw'Ful, Tul'Meg, Cho'Grat
    Grug'Bug gunna hut klomp lat gud nekst tyme! HAR

5 people like this.
  18. The_Carver

The_Carver Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    So much blood.
    Delicious.

6 people like this.
  19. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    War Report: Dec 25, 2016

Our night started out as usual, recruiting new initiates coming to stop the Orcs from overthrowing civilization..
    [​IMG]

More and more Knights rallied to support their new comrades...
    [​IMG]

And a mercenary from the Golden Gauntlet attended our party that evening for a warm meal and a few coin.
    [​IMG]

We carried on with our initiation ceremonies before heading for an initiation run through the Orc Caves...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When lo and behold, we found an Orc seemingly in an intoxicated trance casting magic on himself as if starving his own mana... We felt he was torturing himself enough that it was not necessary to slay this beast... today.
    [​IMG]

We continued our initiation run through the caves against some extremely dangerous creatures that have arisen this winter season..
    [​IMG]

But our Knights tenacity was victorious!
    [​IMG]

We ventured farther into the caves...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But the true enemies of the Knights in this valley waited to strike when our numbers had dwindled and the night grew late...
    [​IMG]

The infamous dark sorceress and Orcs had sprung from the shadows with impeccable timing!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But alas, the Knights had been scattered and lured into the Orc Caves where the Warlords used their peons against the Knights... The cave was their tomb that night...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And in the end, the Orc Mages commended our new recruit for his bravery on the field. Honor is only displayed after great acts of violence and courage with Orcs we are finding, but it is a deep honor they hold.
    [​IMG]

(OOC: Honestly this is a mashup of a few nights; i couldn't make sense of the pile of pics I fell behind on and make this little story to show the activity we're still keeping up down here! Awesome fighting, guys, and great display of respect everyone following the RoE of no loot/res-kill/stat down here!)

2 people like this.
  20. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Sir Rendlesham
    Cultists have made an appearance in the valley and we've located their HQ North of us, just below the Yew Crossroads!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 people like this.