The Return of The Vesper Trading Co. - Free Vendor Rentals!

SidX

Grandmaster
OXYS7qN.png

To setup your FREE vendor, please reply below, PM me here or PM me on UOF's Discord chat (SidX - #5744)!

The Vesper Trading Co. is happy to announce that we are now open for business! Established in 2014 right here on UO:F, we are Vesper's largest vendor mall with 42 vendor spots in a uniquely-designed shop. We recently remodeled to better our layout and are offering free vendor spots for life, just like we always have!

In addition to our main shop on the first floor, our second floor contains the Lazy Dragon Pub & Crafting Space, full public dye tub set for your use, and an extensive rune library for all of your needs.​

Our rune library is open to the public and features:

- Full Treasure Map Hunting set
- Individual town destinations (docks, mage shops, banks, etc.)
- Unique sightseeing locations
- Taming spawn locations
- Taming training guide and locations
- Dungeons and champion spawns
- Lots more!​

Where is the Shop Located?

We are located just a few seconds from the Vesper Bank, right over the bridge to the west. From the Vesper Bank, run west over the bridge and look for "SHOP HERE" on your in-game map.

whF4F3Q.png

Or, visit us from the Minoc moongate:

vtcminocgate.jpg

What Spots Are Available?

Please visit our shop for updated availability. If you are interested in a vendor, please post here or PM me with your desired spot number (first come, first served!).

Our second floor:

doP4CHg.jpg

Having a vendor with us is super easy. You just set it up, sell, and that's it! We do the gating and advertising. We NEVER charge our tenants, and we don't restrict what you can sell on your vendor. It's all up to you!
How Do I Run a Vendor?

Not sure how to run a vendor? Click the "Vendor Management 101" link in my signature for my full guide on running and operating your vendor!

Safe travels to all, and happy selling! If you want to stop by, leave a message on our in-shop bulletin board :)

I can be reached here, via PM, or on Discord Chat. If I don't respond I'll get back to you asap!

Last edited:
Always enjoyed this spot, and shed a few tears when it seemed to be heading into retirement. Good to see you back kickstarting the shop, SidX !

SidX

Grandmaster
Thanks all! Glad to be back. I'm sure we will be better than ever before, and hoping the path between us and the Vesper bank will be a pretty hot vendor row.

Spots still available! Please see the available spots above and PM me here or on Discord to get setup! I'm waiting on some people to get online to setup their vendors so grab your most desirable spots while they are open :)

halv

Grandmaster
Since many years my main hub for T-hunting and free dye tubs. Thanks for reopening.

Free bump!

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots going quickly! PM me here, on Discord chat, or reply below to get setup.

Last edited:

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots still available, please PM me or reply here (or find me in Discord chat) to get setup :)

SidX

Grandmaster
I'm sure you would like more traffic in the area. You steal from your customers, Jarko.
Not sure if that was directed at me (not sure who Jarko is). But either way, we've always had a policy of banning thieves and PKs swiftly and permanently.

I don't forget anyone who PKs, griefs or steals at my shop. We never lift bans and have had people banned for years.. We have one of the safest shops in UOF with our clutter-free shop layout, strict ban and no-unban policy, and being on the same screen as a guard zone.

Not so surprisingly, according to my records, your accounts were banned from our shop in 2015 for griefing our gates (setting up multiple alt characters to stand on our gate spots) and blocking customers at the door.

Your alt characters, Ruster and Oberynn Martell, were banned for griefing in April of 2015:

09bRlQI.jpg

zQplsAi.jpg

The second pic is a snippet of the ban list spreadsheet I keep with reasons for each ban.. So while I give you credit for attempting to make up stories about me (or "Jarko"), the records speak for themselves.

And here you are, 2 years later, still blocking gates to my shop lol. Unfortunately for you I've discovered the magic of a rotating gate macro so you'll need 5 accts to continue grief efforts.

Nice try kid.

Last edited:

Stannis

Adept
It's been 2 years since I've played but discouraging hard working players from being stolen from at your shop was a fun waste of time. Perhaps I'll be around more often since you're pitiful little "shop here" "steal" game is still rolling. The fact you deny your alt thief proves my point. Good luck. You'll need far more than 5 macros to stop this wrecking ball coming your way. You scammer.

This actually makes me feel awkward for how lame it is... LoL at being owned by the spreadsheet. ;)

It's been 2 years since I've played but discouraging hard working players from being stolen from at your shop was a fun waste of time. Perhaps I'll be around more often since you're pitiful little "shop here" "steal" game is still rolling. The fact you deny your alt thief proves my point. Good luck. You'll need far more than 5 macros to stop this wrecking ball coming your way. You scammer.

SidX

Grandmaster
First of all, thank you for the free bumps. Secondly, shoppers get stolen from all the time. This is Felucca, not much we can do. And while I do play an alt thief (haven't denied that), I have never stolen from my shoppers. Don't you think that would be a bit counter-productive? Each thief at my shop deters additional shoppers so I do ban them swiftly. To be honest, I'm one of the most helpful people to my tenants and shoppers. By stealing from my own customers, I'm losing money on my own vendors that I run out of the shop. So your point is really null.

Shane should give me some sort of commission for bringing back old players because apparently by me reopening the shop, you have returned to UO:F solely to grief it, lol..

Anyway back to the topic.. ;)

Last edited:

SidX

Grandmaster
Vendor spots still available! Please reply, PM me here or find me on Discord chat to get setup :)

SidX

Grandmaster
Spots still available! I believe we have 2 or 3 unclaimed left until we are full!

PM me here or find me on Discord to get setup :)