1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trinsic Trading Company

Discussion in 'City of Trinsic' started by Jax Monroe, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Jax Monroe

Jax Monroe Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Jax Monroe
    Ambrose
    Lucas Ryken
    Kyncaide
    [​IMG]

Welcome traveler! Welcome to the Trinsic Trading Company, a staple of the City of Trinsic since its inception! Looking for wares? Looking for kegs? Looking for sea-faring accoutrement? Look no further! So come on in, have a chat, peruse the fine wares sold by our dedicated vendors, and enjoy your time shopping at the Trinsic Trading Company!

[​IMG]

Owned and operated by Avalon Alduin, this has become the main trading post in the Trinsic area, offering various items from potion kegs, peacemaking instruments, powerscrolls, cannonballs, etc. all at fair prices. You won't find prices like this anywhere else outside of the city gates!

The Trinsic Trading Company enjoies taking the time to listen to any and all needs or requests and they always make sure to have the owners of shops within the company keep their wares stocked for your consumption!

[​IMG]

In the past, the Trinsic Trading Company used to only house vendors employed by various citizens of Trinsic only, but now, under the new ownership, the trading company is proud to offer vendor rental space to ALL members of the Alliance of the South! If you want the space, we have the space! Contact us on the alliance http://discord.uoforever.com or send a PM to @AreYouKidden on the forums and we will get you all set up.*

[​IMG]

The Trinsic Trading Company is located right outside the west gate of the city. A map is provided below:

[​IMG]

The Trinsic Trading Company looks forward to you stopping by, whether to buy or sell. All the rental fees will go directly to helping the orphans of Trinsic. You are doing your part to help provide for them as well as stimulate the economy of a great free state that allows anyone to be a citizen.

Thank you and enjoy!

* Rental contracts need to be provided by person(s) wishing to place a vendor at the Trinsic Trading Company. All entrepreneurs will need to pay a weekly rental fee of 500gp.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. AreYouKidden

AreYouKidden Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Axgalor Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden, Rusty Cleaver, The Mad Hatter
    The Trinsic Trading Company is back, restocked, and being gated to regularly. If you are looking for slayer spellbooks - one of the most well stocked vendors around!

Jax Monroe, Phineas and Mordoc like this.
  3. Jax Monroe

Jax Monroe Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Jax Monroe
    Ambrose
    Lucas Ryken
    Kyncaide
    Updated information.

AreYouKidden likes this.
  4. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    Avalon Alduin, Achilles Alduin, Adams Alduin, Axgalor Alduin, Whisky Walt, Luke Thighwalker, AreYouKidden, Rusty Cleaver, The Mad Hatter
    .. Avalon Alduin, Citizen Ambassador ..

after finishing the walk around the perimeter, the guardsman Achilles, turned to me, and gave a chuckle. "
    Brother.. What have you gotten yourself into now? This place is a mess.. It's unkept, unorderly, frankly it's a disaster. At least you've got the safety of the Trinsic guards close by, perhaps it's not an entire loss"

I shook my head, knowing that Achilles didn't have the vision to see the potential for what it is. "The Trinsic Trading Company has been around for as long as people can remember. With a little elbow grease, this place could be renewed to it's former glory, a bustling center of trade for all of the alliance, for all of Forever.. As for the mess.. Don't you feel it? This feels like a traders home.. I could get used to this... " pulling some reagents from my sleeve, I ground them into dust, and gave them a toss in the air, conjuring a sign from my workshop. Hanging the sign on the front door, I stepped back to look at my work..

Trinsic Trading Company
    Under New Management
    See Inside for.. Opportunities..

As the sign settles, crooked, I nodded approvingly saying.. "
    That'll do fine, don't you think brother?"

Achilles chuckles again, while giving his own head a shake.. "
    Good Luck!" .. Mounting his war horse, he rode torwards the guard hall.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Jack Scallywag likes this.
  5. AreYouKidden

Mar 28, 2017
    ... Avalon Alduin, Citizen Ambassador, House Alduin (H-A) ...

Business was good at the TTC.. I had made the right call bringing in my brethren, Adams.. Achilles had been right, I hadn't had time for such paltry convictions.. Adams was a grizzly of a man, but a shrewd trader. He kept the shop running in tip top shape, and had grown the vendors offering wares to as many as 17 shops at one point, offering everything you could imagine from resources (regs, iron, lumber, leather, bottles, scrolls, arrows, bolts) to finished goods (armor, weapons, slayer books, bows, naval gear), even some rare items. Who truly had time to deal with all of that, considering my studies of the arcane arts, and my desire to make the house Alduin known to all.

It made me smile to know it was in good hands and doing well, despite that one errant complaint that never did seem to have gotten resolved. Some things were better swept under the rug it seemed!

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Mordoc and Skye Wolfbane like this.