1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Meta Spider

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Feb 8, 2016.

1. exince

exince Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2013
    Again.. spiders aren t bad... they have issues, yes.. but they re not as bad as u make em be...

I 2 manned quite a few rdas.. it was always very very close compared to a dragon/steed combo. But some of their mechanisms require lots more effort/atrention then the other combo. And i m pretty sure, the longer the fight lasts, the more the spider will shine (dragon/steed out of mana).

Spiders are totally hopeless scorewise though at champs. Brood, its best dmg relic totally sucks at champs by its mechanics

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

2. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    RunYourDead / GoogleMyName / Superlollo / a wandering dealer
    They are probably very good in RDAS where you have to be on foot anyways, but for general farming and champs the meta dragons are soooo much better

3. exince

exince Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2013
    Wrong.. spiders are so much better for regular farming.. u dont struggle anymore vs paragons

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

4. Bobby123

Bobby123 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Bobby
    SPIDER IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE should have one !

5. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014

WRONG

Paragons make up for maybe 5% of the mobs i kill in one hour of farming. I get soooooo much more gold from normal mobs than from paragons that it's not even funny. Also, lvl 7 meta and lvl 6 steed with maxed paralytic relic won't have you struggling against 95% of paragons (shadow ballys and shadow AW paragons will eat the spider, too)

Did i mention how much faster a lvl 7 meta kills mobs compared to the spider?

6. exince

exince Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2013
    not sure.. since i have my spider i didnt use my dragon once...

7. Bobby123

Jun 20, 2014
    Bobby
    SPIDERS ARE REALLY AWESOME !

8. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Gotta justify that 40m + Investiment

Honestly it's all about that QS. You know perfectly that the spider cannot compete with that DPS

My meta kills TWO greater blood elementals in a 20 sec QS activation, good luck killing a single one in 1 minute using the spider

I often saw mmx farming with his in shame 5 and it was much slower than my dragon at killing stuff

9. exince

exince Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2013
    it's either that or others gotta try to devalue the investment of their nemesis...

play your dragon, enjoy fully OP quicksilver.. i will stop argueing.. no, i'll go even further.. i will give you right... spiders are total crap and need to be buffed badly..
    @eppy : u seen it.. spiders suck, pls buff :D

2 people like this.
  10. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    They don't SUCK, But they are not worth the investment since dragons Are better For ALMOST everything and they cost 50% less

11. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Lord Puffy
    I thought spiders were just suppose to be a statement of how much $ someone had and not so much the best pet ever.

7 people like this.
  12. ProdigyOsi

ProdigyOsi Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Calsifer [Werkt] - Guild Leader
    He was first form and at 95% when you recalled in.

2 people like this.
  13. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Well he missed the first form then?

14. Bobby123

Jun 20, 2014
    Bobby
    Didnt i say META SPIDER ROXXERRRRRRR ???????

15. ProdigyOsi

ProdigyOsi Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Calsifer [Werkt] - Guild Leader
    Updated.

16. Harry Berries

Harry Berries Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2014
    But yeah spiders do need some work. A few of their relics need reworked. And I still don't understand why we can't give them spells. Especially now that they only DP. How do you even defend yourself.. Or are you supposed to spend 50mil to be completely defenseless. And put out no dmg in champ spawns and events. 50mil for the best gold farming pet is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
    3 people like this.
  17. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Would you mind elaborating why this is the best gold farming pet? i'm legitimately curious

18. Dulcinea

Dulcinea Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    I agree because personally I have found the Death Beetle with Mare/WW combo is the best. Mind you the Meta Dragon I am using is only level 3, but I am curious as well.

19. lollo

lollo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Well i'm pretty sure the spider is better than a WW+DB combo, but i wanna hear why he thinks it's better than a lvl 7 meta drag + lvl 6 steed (both with maxed relics)

20. Harry Berries

Harry Berries Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Well the only reason you can say it would be good is that you can kill any mob. A paragon ancient Wyrm you can solo. But at the same time they arent even worth killing really. A meta dragon you can kill shit faster I believe. And if a pk comes you're gonna die everytime with a spider if it's engaged or even not engaged. Your hoping someone stands there and just dies to it without healing.(defense talisman can just tank it and kill you np) With a mare/meta dragon or DB/mare I think you have way better odds. Honestly I think the spider is only good at tanking high end mobs atm. It sucks so bad at champs. Terrible pk protection. Low damage output/no burst. It's a 40-50mil pet that really doesn't give you much more other than tanking. You're losing more than you gain. It needs work and probably will get it. Because otherwise people aren't gonna waste their time with it. New content should be good content.. And @eppy will probably make sure that it is sought after to achieve other than wasted time and money.

4 people like this.