1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Handouts

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Shane, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poogoblin

poogoblin Master

Jan 31, 2013
    Whining about whining.
    +1

5 people like this.
  2. Native

Native Novice

Dec 18, 2014
    Plus only saying this because you got it. Be quiet. Thanks.

2 people like this.
  3. TheFallen

TheFallen Grandmaster

Sep 29, 2013
    Actually I didn't and I have missed most handouts because I won't leave my chars logged on sitting at the docks. I'm just not someone who feels everything should be given to ME because I'M all that matters. Thanks.

4. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    The gifts last night were just for V-Day and to those logged in at the time handed out. It's NOT the DDOS handout.

NOT NOT

Crap. So so so so sorrry!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    2 people like this.
  5. Voldamorte

Voldamorte Adept

Feb 2, 2015
    Mystikalz...Voldamorte....Blue Arrow....Mystikbeast....Iron Clad....Full Metal

didn't really see anyone whining in here but just posting and talking to each other.

2 people like this.
  6. Spes

Spes Grandmaster

Jan 23, 2015
    What? was the valentine handout or the DDOS one?

2 people like this.
  7. kevin newland

kevin newland Master

May 29, 2014
    I think it was worded incorrectly and they were valentines day handouts NOT DDOS handouts but, i could be wrong.

2 people like this.
  8. Casor

Casor Adept

Jun 21, 2014
    fixed

9. Bromista

Bromista Grandmaster

Apr 12, 2013
    I think I have gotten a whole two handouts: the "toque" caps and the zombie fingers...neither of which I have any interest in but that's just luck of the draw. Can't complain about that.

What I can complain about is this: it was said that handouts could only be given to online players, but anyone who was around for the 2 day revert knows that isn't true because we all logged back in with a ring and a candle in our packs.

So, yeah. That was something that always bugged me and I'm glad this is finally being taken care of for good.

I'm definitely in support of "lesser" handouts to all and maybe a chance at a more rare handout for online clients.

2 people like this.
  10. Henrik

Henrik Master

Oct 30, 2014
    Windran
    Berguven
    I agree that active players should be more rewarded than players that's not, but the problem with the handout system is time zone. Not that I personally care that much about handouts but I've missed all the handouts since I started last fall, except for the lonely night boots (because I was playing all night that time). I am an active player, online several hours a day and the reason I don't get the handouts is that I'm European.

And yeah, of course one can be online 24/7 in the docks (even though it's not possible for me) but why should players standing afk in the docks be rewarded when they're not actually playing?

8 people like this.
  11. crazy-horse

crazy-horse Master

Oct 29, 2013
    Some handouts all should get (such as think you for hanging in there with us). Some should be given to those online.. as long as its a random time and not a reward for clock watchers. So some have no real lives and will get all rewards anyway. I can see being nice to the lifeless.

12. AzureWinter

AzureWinter Novice

Apr 13, 2013
    Did I seriously miss it? I missed it again didn't I?
    I was logged in all day yesterday and I log in this morning to see the message.

4 people like this.
  13. Smokey McCallum

Smokey McCallum Grandmaster

Mar 28, 2013
    I didnt know that thanks.

14. pacrsfan

pacrsfan Master

Nov 12, 2014
    maurl
    You didn't miss it.Yesterday was just a valintines day thing.A pizza and pie.The other handout hasn't happened yet.Shane said it would be a ticket thing you don't have to be online to get

15. amonseti

amonseti Grandmaster

Apr 21, 2014
    I think i know the problem here .. I think some people think that, that plan has changed ..

16. Sseany4209

Sseany4209 Grandmaster

Jan 13, 2015
    The handouts will be here once they have coded everything. just mellow out man

17. Ledz Epplin

Ledz Epplin Master

Nov 25, 2014
    Ledz Epplin
    You know we live in an Obama world when people are bitching about how long it takes to get free shit.

Just play the game.

4 people like this.
  18. VFingerDiscount

VFingerDiscount Grandmaster

Apr 19, 2014
    +infinity

signature field is blank

2 people like this.
  19. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    I'm going to lock this thread now as it's just kind of ad nauseam at this point. The handouts for the DDOS need to be coded and once that happens, I am sure Shane will announce it loud and clear in either a new thread or reopen this one.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.