The exact formula of filling mana with Meditation skill

Red

Neophyte
I’ve done the next test to know the formula of filling mana correctly with Meditation skill.

* How much time I need to fill 50mana with the character which has GM meditation.

(1) No wear : 45s
(2) 1 leader armor : 45s
(3) 1 studded armor : 80s
(4) 1 full plate : 220s
(5) 6 full plate : 351s

(1) No wear : 20s

I know what means this. I have one thing to know exactly. Normally, at the other UO server
* Passive meditation status : 1mana = 1s
* Active meditation status : 2mana = 1s
But I think UOF is
* Passive meditation status : 1.1mana = 1s
* Active meditation status : 2.6 or 2.5mana = 1s
I’ve found this at UO Wiki but there is no exact formula.

Please give me some advice for the exact formula.

halv

Grandmaster
I think it's like old OSI UO and the calculation from UO Stratics works.
I wondering about the difference between plate and studded armor, normally there is only non-meddable and meddable armor. Non-meddable armor always means 0.2 mana per second. But I can be wrong Eppy is changing a lot compared to OSI.

Normally it's 1.16 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and not meditating.
2.13 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and actively meditating at 50 INT.

A mage with 100 INT got 1.3 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and not meditating.
2.4 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and actively meditating.

Use https://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/meditation.php to calculate your mana.

Red

Neophyte
I think it's like old OSI UO and the calculation from UO Stratics works.
I wondering about the difference between plate and studded armor, normally there is only non-meddable and meddable armor. Non-meddable armor always means 0.2 mana per second. But I can be wrong Eppy is changing a lot compared to OSI.

Normally it's 1.16 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and not meditating.
2.13 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and actively meditating at 50 INT.

A mage with 100 INT got 1.3 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and not meditating.
2.4 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and actively meditating.

Use https://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/meditation.php to calculate your mana.

Thank you for your great and detail explanation and the site. But I think this calculator is a little different with UOF like my test result.

with my test
* No meditation
No wear (leather armor same) - 1.1mana per 1s

* Meditation
No wear - 2.5mana per 1s

In any case, thank you for your great advice :)