1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terms of use / Rules update: RDA's and Multi-Clienting

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peav

Peav Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    the excuse she would use if he doesn't move and it obviously looks like shes multiclienting would be:

my husband is disabled, pls don't ban.
    but than you look at her pictures and you call her a gold digger.

2. Sticky Whitefly

Sticky Whitefly Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2013

LOL I think its funny you brought this up :) I was there and one guy popped off and we actually asked him why he did that afterwards. Reason I think this is funny is you had 2 guys come in and rick roll like 4 people after that comment was made. I still get a chuckle out of it tbh. It is not in our nature to shit talk in RDAs from what I have experienced but I will not deny that it did happen on this occasion I remember it well. ;)

Happy Trails!!

P.S. I didn't make it to the do not derail post before I posted this my apologies to staff :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. RAVE GL

RAVE GL Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2015
    RAVE GL, RAVE MDK, Letheo, Shakes the Clown,
    @Shane can I have his stuff? I heard he's quitting for Call of Doody

4. Umbrella

Umbrella Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2014

had someone rick roll 4 people? as in sing an epic song?

2 people like this.
  5. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    This is exactly it.

Did you ever load up 3 diablos to play? 3 LoL's, 3 WoW's, 3 of any bloody MMO??
    I know the old school players here are used to using 3 accounts non stop as a crutch from one account to another, but in this situation and with as many people as we have it's honestly completely widening the gap from those who do, and those who don't.

I really don't ever, ever want to start telling new players "Well you see, you need to play 3 clients at a time to compete with these veterans..."
    This is the problem you are all argueing over right now from what i can see.

If you guys want more players, which, if you haven't been noticing have been flowing in like crazy lately, then we need to set rules in place because these new players want to play with other people and want to play this sandbox MMO how it is meant to be played. I mean isn't that the goal we are all trying to reach here or are some of you just being selfish and want UOF to revolve around your type of game style?

UOF has grown because we don't keep a hive mind here and we don't only think about our own people, but also the people outside of the private server community, these are the people joining everyday by the way, these people are not coming from other servers.

People have such a hard time wrapping their mind around all that i think, but once you do, you will understand why we make rules and decisions that we make on a daily basis.

If you aren't happy with the multi clienting rule in RDA's then recruit some fresh blood in your guild and get your own community going. That's what we are all here doing i thought.

16 people like this.
  6. Wizx13

Wizx13 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2014
    All this changes for me is I cant drag my miner with me and get crystals as we work the RDA.

7. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    I'm glad we could hash out removing the champions from this rule. Let's start with the RDA's and go from there !
    I'm gunna lock this thread up for now, thank you all for contributing.

In the end we need to do what's best for Ultima Online Forever as a whole not just a few players and their style of playing, i hope the majority of you can agree with that.

Edit: (I JUST got this page in)
    These are the types of people we are having join the server and what makes UOFOREVER feel the way it does, these are the guys that use one client and by veterans constantly using 3, they don't even stand a chance to compete.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    11 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.