Tamer Talisman!

bradley-

Grandmaster
Yes, I said it!
A talisman for the tamer!
We don't need relics or any other crazy nonsense to make our pets stronger.. But a tamer talisman to allow us to control our stage 7 meta dragons better would be absolutely amazing!!!
:)

Maybe have us suck the souls of out of tamed dragons and whatnot to fill the stone!! I don't know.. Just throwing ideas out there..

Experience

Grandmaster
I think that it should be something earned and linked to 1 pet. if you want to control another pet better, you need to get a talisman for that pet as well...Only way to unlink it is releasing the pet.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yes, I said it!
A talisman for the tamer!
We don't need relics or any other crazy nonsense to make our pets stronger.. But a tamer talisman to allow us to control our stage 7 meta dragons better would be absolutely amazing!!!
:)

Maybe have us suck the souls of out of tamed dragons and whatnot to fill the stone!! I don't know.. Just throwing ideas out there..
For just throwing ideas out there, you do pretty damn good job.

Much better than 90% of the ideas that people pour their hearts and souls into...lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
I feel like this would be something that would be best applied to tamers that are already 120, when there is nothing else to strive for.

95 tamers with dragons, gm tamers with wyrms, and110 tamers with beetles still have taming PS and SS to reach for and I don't think we wanna fuck with that.

asics

Grandmaster
PROVO talisman too!!

best range, fast provok, area provocation.. , double provos!, unbreakble provo on normal non-provo mobs!!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Um not sure but I think talismans were added to close the gap between tamers and other PvM templates in terms of gold per hour.

Not sure tho. It seems like having more control over high level pets would benefit a tamers gph, so maybe to get that extra control you could enter some kind of tamer 'meditative mode' like 'dragon whisperer mode' or something hehe which would actually decrease gold drops of mobs that are majority killed by that tamer?

:p

bradley-

Grandmaster
As it is right now, people are literally transferring their stage 6 meta to another tamer they trust then transfer it back so that the experience resets and they can stay at stage 6. I understand the point of view of:
"tamers have enough"
"tamers are PvM gods"
"tamers don't need anything else"
"tamers this.."
"tamer that.."
It's obvious that people would rather be able to actually control their pet that they literally spent hours upon hours training and millions upon millions upon even more millions for relics to make them relevant. A meta without relics is just another dragon. We need, and should, be able to control meta dragons 100% at stage 7 and it's ridiculous that we can't. I'm trying to find a way to allow us to do that whether it be a talisman, a relic, a crazy quest for 120 tamers, whatever... It seems like everyone who does not have a tamer constantly bashes those who do. It's very clear that people are actively avoiding stage 7 via transferring pets or buying a new meta egg just to sell it when it gets too high. Just let us control our dragons or listen to the several suggestions that have been made to let us control our dragons.

/end rant........

Last edited by a moderator:

wil3ur

Grandmaster
Mages can't cast 100% at GM
Dexxers can't strike 100% at GM
Healers can't heal 100% at GM
Smiths can't exceptional 100% at GM
Tinkers can't exceptional 100% at GM
Carpenters can't exceptional 100% at GM
Miners can't smelt 100% at GM

... not sure if you see where I'm going with this, so I'll explain. Everything in this game has a chance to fail. Demanding 100% control over your pet because you're high level is just stupid. If you want 100% control of a pet, tame something lower level and level it up. If you want a top tier pet, expect it to hurt a bit.

Think about it this way, dragons are an ancient and proud species. They're intelligent, and powerful. You've trained one since it was just a baby and now it's the most powerful thing on the planet. It then realizes it's been taking orders from a meatsickle it could down in one gulp, but it feels a certain kinship to you because you gave it meat once. So instead of outright killing your ass and doing whatever it wants, it just ignores you.

bradley-

Grandmaster
Mages can't cast 100% at GM
Dexxers can't strike 100% at GM
Healers can't heal 100% at GM
Smiths can't exceptional 100% at GM
Tinkers can't exceptional 100% at GM
Carpenters can't exceptional 100% at GM
Miners can't smelt 100% at GM

... not sure if you see where I'm going with this, so I'll explain. Everything in this game has a chance to fail. Demanding 100% control over your pet because you're high level is just stupid. If you want 100% control of a pet, tame something lower level and level it up. If you want a top tier pet, expect it to hurt a bit.

Think about it this way, dragons are an ancient and proud species. They're intelligent, and powerful. You've trained one since it was just a baby and now it's the most powerful thing on the planet. It then realizes it's been taking orders from a meatsickle it could down in one gulp, but it feels a certain kinship to you because you gave it meat once. So instead of outright killing your ass and doing whatever it wants, it just ignores you.

If you have read ANY of the other countless posts about this topic, you'd realize that 100% isn't absolutely necessary. Right now its about 50% which is insane! 80% would be fine. 90% would be fine. But 50%!??!?! Seriously??

Gill

Master
hell even 80-90% control would be better than what i hear lvl 7 gives! i dont think anyone is asking for 100% control but all the things you mentioned are higher % than what a lvl 7 meta is!