Storm's Idol questions....

Mutoro

Neophyte
So I got a Storm's Idol from the last big house drop (glut's) and found some sick video of it being used... But does anyone actually have experience with them? Are they one time use? Do they need special charges? Do they just lightning everything in sight? etc etc lol

Shahzdamn

Adept
One time use, you double click it and target the area you wish to storms eye.

It will basically 100-0 anybody in a 6-10 tile radius if they don't get out of it quick enough.

There is footage somewhere of me and link throwing 2 stormseyes and completely wiping a group of 13 players.

3 survived to tell the tale.

I've had plenty of moments where my team had accidentally prejacked the storms eye and almost wiped our whole team.

It's a dangerous tool, but once you get familiar with the mechanics of it, it becomes very useful.

Mutoro

Neophyte
Awesome. Where do you get them? Like I said, I got mine from a house drop but if they are somehow farmable, thatd be awesome.

Shahzdamn

Adept
The 3 items are:

Gem of Empowerment - useless on this server, as it is child friendly. Gems take you out of stat, but you can just recall into the pits and get out of stat for free.

Urn of Ascension - great utility item in field pvp, or even pvm. will rez a group of your own dead factioners and takes them out of stat.

Storms eye - as explained above.