Stackable Potions

Gedron

Master
I'm still a big supporter of this. I did some thinking and came up with this. Make pots stackable and increase their weight. I think the issue is the item count (125 max). If pots are stackable then you could carry a ton of them without hitting your item max. Increase their FILLED weight to 2 or 3 and I think it would balance out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I'm still a big supporter of this. I did some thinking and came up with this. Make pots stackable and increase their weight. I think the issue is the item count (125 max). If pots are stackable then you could carry a ton of them without hitting your item max. Increase their FILLED weight to 2 or 3 and I think it would balance out.

i love the idea of stackable potions, but cant increase their weight that would suck for trammys like me, cuz i need room to carry gold, + being able to survive i need to carry a good 10 each cure heal refresh, + some stregths

But i must see, i would be very much more inclined to get better at pvp if pots were stackable and i didnt have to spend so much time stocking.

thestand

Grandmaster
Think it might hurt the keg crafters buisness? I've played on shards with stacked pots but now that i got used to non stacked pots again it doesn't seem like a big deal to me either way.

kurtis

Grandmaster
Think it might hurt the keg crafters buisness? I've played on shards with stacked pots but now that i got used to non stacked pots again it doesn't seem like a big deal to me either way.

It would definitely hurt the keg crafting business. They would have to limit the stack to like 5 or 10 potions - just enough to make it nice for people to carry on them, but not to affect house storage. Even that would be nice, though.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I still don't believe that theres a real "empty keg business". I don't know about you guys, but me and my guild got about 400-500 empty kegs laying around.. most of em not even filled due to lazyness.

thestand

Grandmaster
I still don't believe that theres a real "empty keg business". I don't know about you guys, but me and my guild got about 400-500 empty kegs laying around.. most of em not even filled due to lazyness.
You got 500 empty kegs. Did you make them or did someone else?

bane

Master
I could take care of that for you guys in one easy bulk keg order (free home delivery at that size). Oh and I take empty kegs and credit my cost to make them against your order to (1 for 1).

Just sayin bro..:cool:

oldcrow

Neophyte
It's 100% possible to have stackable potions where each individual potion still counts as an additional item. It would have ZERO effect on the keg market because storing potions in kegs is the only way to store bulk potions without using up all of your available lock downs. I honestly have no idea why stackable pots haven't been introduced. How can anyone like dealing with hundreds of individual potions in their backpacks? Who cares if they're easier to loot?

I don't know if you can do it with Razor or not, but with Steam you can reorganize them all into a nice stack in your main pack to make it a pain in the ass for anyone else who loots you. The down side is that it's a pain in the ass to loot your own corpse also.

Metalhead-

Master
I use razor to just throw them in a single pouch. I like to reward those that kill me with a nice, neat, organized bag of regs and pots.

:/

Azaazel

Neophyte
I use razor to just throw them in a single pouch. I like to reward those that kill me with a nice, neat, organized bag of regs and pots.

:/

LOL, I'd go for stacked pots, I loved it on the other server I played.