1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St. Patricks Day PLUS Easter Events Incoming!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Shane, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Nasak

Nasak Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Plus they announced several times in game globally

2. Squiip

Squiip Member

Jan 7, 2018
    Well if thats the level of information youre satisfied with, I rest my case.

3. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    The Rabbit Hunt Event is now on!
    (This is a unique event)
    At West Britain Bank a rabbit butcher named Garrett has set up shop. He is taking all the raw rabbits that you care to bring him. To give one to him, double click him and target the raw rabbit.

• The Rabbit Butcher will be taking rabbits until Sunday night.
    • Highest and lowest weights turned in will receive a meta steed egg.
    • Second Highest and Lowest will receive a double strike relic.
    • In the event of a tie, time turned in will break the tie. The earlier the higher ranked.
    • The rabbits can be found around the world and they are named "a killer of Caerbannog"
    • If you are amung the top rabbits turned in you get a message : "That is a marvelous coney".

Squiip likes this.
  4. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Happy Easter everyone! Tonight we will be running some events with a wretched rabbit boss. There will also be a handout or two through out the day/night. We hope you've enjoyed your long weekend!

5. TheFallen

TheFallen Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Family time. All I can do is check the forums a couple of times. Good luck all.

6. Zog'orium

Zog'orium Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Zog
    The weekend events were a lot of fun. We even had a group of red orc's "klompyng dem rawbits!" for a couple of hours on Saturday. Any chance that in future events we able to get some spawn just outside city limits? Even a screen or two would be perfect !! HOOWAH!!

#free the ev #make archery great again #make orc brute statue beautiful !!