Spell Scroll Storage Chest/Shelf

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
I was thinking about something like this the other night. A cabinet that can hold 'X' amount of each spell scroll and 'X' amount of empty spell books. Hit a button and it pulls 1 of each scroll into a stored spell book and pops out a full one (minus whatever spells are absent from the cabinet). Can follow the example of the Treasure map Storage and have different sizes depending on if it is from the gold sink or donation vendor.

example:
10 of each scroll and 10 empty spell books - 500,000 gold
50 of each scroll and 50 empty spell books - 2,500,000 gold
100 of each scroll and 100 empty spell books - 10,000 dono

Though even if it was only like the Skill Scroll cabinet, that would certainly give people a reason to pull the scrolls from the chests. Hate finding those things full of scrolls and getting marked as a criminal for trying to clean up after someone abandoned the chest.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I would love this, I currently keep a chest with 64 scrolls that I continue to fill up from thunts, it takes about 3 min to fill a spell book so it's not overly horrible, yet if this item existed, I'd jump all over it in a heartbeat. Some sort of scroll chest/hutch, or like Hexo said above, an oversized book, that sparkles, called a tomb of arcane knowledge. that'd be a great deco item to boot.