WTS SOLD long ago, sorry

berticus

Grandmaster
Up for sale is a 16x18, nice and quiet, next to water, with 0 blockage and only a piggy that I've seen in the area.

S/B 800k, B/O 1.5M. Feel free to PM reasonable offers as well. Letting this run a while.

View attachment 3029

Last edited by a moderator:

Raging

Master
I counted it off at 16x18 if it matters to anyone.

Still appears to be a pretty nice location regardless.

berticus

Grandmaster
It sure is, forgot the 17x18 failed to fit. Thanks for pointing it out before my brother made a fool out of me <3

Raging

Master
and naturally i'm too noob to know how to change the title now that he's screwed the pooch haha
Above the thread title to the right side of your screen there is a dropdown tab called "thread tools" only option in it is to change the title

berticus

Grandmaster
twin B/O at same time, apparently my brother don't know his prices haha. he needs to stay off my damn forum account too, lazy lil bish

brainstorming a fair resolution

gofer

Grandmaster
twin B/O at same time, apparently my brother don't know his prices haha. he needs to stay off my damn forum account too, lazy lil bish

brainstorming a fair resolution

In all fairness I was talking to you about buying it when you were picking my paragon chests. :)

And I posted first on his auction/sale thread; generally that seems to be how it works... I am guessing we are grown men/women, so lets just take some dice and high roll wins it since it seems you are not going to let it go.