*SOLD*18x16, On Grass, Private Lake, No Houses, No Spawn

Kiki

Grandmaster
rj22.png

Thanks right folks, The Sosaria Real Estate Company has yet another QUALITY listing for you.

v4k4.png

This waterfront 18 x 16 , 3 story, custom built home is on grass, has ZERO spawn, no houses on the screen, and is as serene as it comes.

ngs7.png

Your own lake? Check

Front yard? Check

Chicks dig it? Double check.

oys3.png

This home gives the maximum custom storage and size in the land: 2437 Secures as well as 1218 Lockdowns, and is also pretty sweet looking. you can be on the roof of your home and have it look like you are actually floating above the water. Imagine the waterfall you can make running through your home.

Customization level... uber l337.

"Hey bro, I have the weekend off. Lets grab some beers and go fishing in my private lake". It doesn't get better than this.

As always with a listing by The Sosaria Real Estate Company, there's no starting price and no reserve.

PM's will be accepted for trade values only, all bids to be done here to keep it on the level. Dono coins accepted at 150k per.

Thanks, and happy bidding.

Kiki :)

Kiki

Grandmaster
Re: 18x16, On Grass, Private Lake, No Houses, No Spawn

Catip said:
How long is the bidding?
I'm not going to be able to log in at all today and I am at work tomorrow during the day so tomorrow evening around 7pm pst when I log in I'll call it.

Doomsayer is sitting tops with 700k so far.

Kiki

Grandmaster

Work day has changed so I'll end this Sunday around 1pm Pst.

Kiki

Grandmaster

So since I didn't have work today after all, the real boss made plans for us to watch our nephew's soccer game. I'll be back around 3-3:30 pst now and will give people a 30 minute final bidding time when I return.

Cheers all.

Kiki

Grandmaster

Last time stamp for bids will be 3:00 PAC time, which is approximately 51 minutes from now. I may not be here right at that time but no bids will be accepted after.

Cheers and happy bidding.

Kiki