1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small back track

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Shane, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Shane

Shane Guest

Tonight we were forced to do a 2-3 hour revert as there was a major bug found with the new event.
    We apologize if this set you back any, and we appreciate your guys' patience on this.

Zombie Progress has been saved.

We tested it quiet well for days before this event, however when you get 200+ people in one event, things tend to popup that just does not happen with 20 people in the event. We know the issue and it will be fixed and i appreciate your patience on this. It is a very large unique system with a lot of variables.

The good thing: THERE WAS NO LAG, that is a huge feat for those who remember the previous events.
    The bad thing: We had to revert in lieu of some skill issues.

We will be doing some fun events tomorrow to make up for this error for everyone and will get the Zombie event back on track right away.

Again,
    Thanks for being patient and understanding, things like this happen from time to time, specially when we are implementing new content for everyone there is ALWAYS bound to be bugs. Keeping in mind this is an online game in real time so anything can always happen.

4 people like this.
  2. Karl Sagan

Karl Sagan Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    I blame everyone who didn't log on to test center :mad:

Fix tha bug and make with the zombies - stat!

4 people like this.
  3. Shane

Shane Guest

Well that's just it, it's hard to get people onto test center to test things honestly unless we offer rewards non stop, and i think that's a bad routine to get people use to (rewards for everything, all the time).

4. Shane

Shane Guest

These mean alot:
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  5. hoodfigure

hoodfigure Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Finally get a good bod when I got off work, and now its gone... and now I have a timer again since I got one on lunch. Seems like I've gone through 10+ reverts of all kinds, how do peeps get these revert items etc - I mean something that's account bound I don't wanna sell it, but I'd be proud to show it off saying yeah hey I got fucked over and all I got was this lousy tshirt

6. halygon

halygon Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Halygon
    Hey, although I didn't catch up to your points I did get to 2nd place on the test center.

.. I didn't do the zombie event before so it took me that long to figure out a strategy.

7. Gore

Gore Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2013
    I didn't like the stats being low on the test center .... :( . I don't have the time to ping pong my shit up to 100/100/25

8. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    Any idea when the zombies will be back? Are we looking at tonight or like this weekend?

9. Patrick Hibbs

Patrick Hibbs Active Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Majesticon, Infesticon
    A ruff ETA for the Zombies would be grrrrreeeat

10. wendy whoppers

wendy whoppers Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Ah well.. I got 2 agapite runic small bods this morning too :(

Shit happens. Life continues. Trammels no doubt crying they lost 500 gold in ettin loot.

2 people like this.
  11. KillaKalan

KillaKalan Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    Killakalan Jazzy Belle
    Tonight Or not? just want to know if I should wait up for it.

12. Shane

Shane Guest

It won't be tonight for sure i don't think.

not sure on ETA adam will have to touch base on that, in the mean time from what you guys seen/tried do you have any suggestions?

Adam is recoding it from the ground up again i believe.

13. hoodfigure

hoodfigure Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2014

20 ex val heater shield. qqpikachu. WTB "Didn't even get to play zombies and all I got was this lousy tshirt" revert item ^^

14. Lexington

Lexington Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013

I'm sure you guys have thought about this before but... Is it possible to run the events on the test and then transfer rewards to the main server after the event is over?

15. Shane

Shane Guest

16. Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    No worries, don't like it when they happen on days I've been mining.... but, shit happens.

17. Lexington

Lexington Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013

Sorry should have explained what I meant further.... What I meant was is it possible run major events solely on the test server so that if there is a problem it doesn't affect your main server?

3 people like this.
  18. Patrick Hibbs

Patrick Hibbs Active Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Majesticon, Infesticon
    More Zombies

19. WinningDuh

WinningDuh Member

Nov 14, 2013
    I understand things like this happen and I absolutely love the new content but it definitely is frustrating. I won't go into what was lost but I haven't been able to play in over a week due to rl stuff and it just sucks having the few hours I am able to get in reverted. Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Hanebu

Hanebu Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2013
    Wow. glad I logged in for a minute before I went to work.
    The revert was to exact this time when I pulled my pets out. Someone already lured them away :D

There is no way to prevent reverts for 100%.
    Nevermind, looking forward to join the event this evening! Good work!