Silver aggy katana

Bromista

Grandmaster
Damn fine weapon you got there.

Standard aggy price being 100k tops I'd say this should fetch an easy 5x that. Maybe a mil if you find a crazy person? It's hard to justify risking any more than that on a single weapon.

niggrumps

Novice
Damn fine weapon you got there.

Standard aggy price being 100k tops I'd say this should fetch an easy 5x that. Maybe a mil if you find a crazy person? It's hard to justify risking any more than that on a single weapon.
Considering there are very often thieves lurking in dungeons with scripts that steal your weapon in under half a second I would never pay this much for a weapon

This is just another reason why tamers are so supreme

Sketeg

Master
Considering there are very often thieves lurking in dungeons with scripts that steal your weapon in under half a second I would never pay this much for a weapon

This is just another reason why tamers are so supreme
yeah this definitely isnt the kind of weapon you'd want to take for farming a dungeon or a champ spawn, town events or house display for the sane lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
For the most part a town invasion only kinda weapon, and even then you are assuming some risks. But I could see someone using a weapon they paid that much for. A couple people have fielded their val weapons.

the_bubba

Journeyman
I could never use it during invasions. I don't know how many times I've been guard whacked accidently looting the wrong corpse.