1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Currently Down, Please READ.

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Shane, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane

Shane Guest

On a side note guys, posts about what you lost will be deleted. We are WELL AWARE that almost everyone here lost something, some more than others. We already feel guilty about that as it is and have apologized. Posting what you lost does not help anyone really.
    Thanks for understanding

6 people like this.
  2. Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe Grandmaster

Jul 17, 2013
    Shane, yeah it sucks, but shit happens. Dealt with worse reverts early on OSI shards. The extra character slots is awesome.

3. Jasen

Jasen Expert

Feb 18, 2014
    A scroll that will gm 1 skill *group of noob tamers seeing a small light that might be a chance to gm taming before the second coming of Christ*

4. Shane

Shane Guest

This forum will be heavily moderated, so when you reply here, make sure it's on a positive note or just don't post if you can do that.

5. Thegarden

Thegarden Adept

Apr 7, 2014
    Anyone can tell where is Flube's IDOC ;-)

2 people like this.
  6. Blaine the Gypsy

Blaine the Gypsy Grandmaster

Jan 17, 2013
    Blaine the Gypsy
    Learn something from the past to have a better future people. I remember a time of horrible monsters destroying your pets and stables. You lived through that because of the dedication here via staff and players.

7. Cydric

Cydric Neophyte

Jun 2, 2013
    Cydric
    Shane,
    Check your convos about those things you saw on Reddit, I have a good idea!

2 people like this.
  8. DragonxBC

DragonxBC Grandmaster

Aug 31, 2013
    Nice I love it, cant wait for flubes idoc, as I have a house recently brought next to his wealthy guildhouse. A miracle does happen sometimes.

9. amonseti

amonseti Grandmaster

Apr 21, 2014
    ok well this sucks.. not gunna lie this rerally sucks .. but shit happens i guess .. feels like I just got pk'ed by lord british himself..

anyhow .. do we need to do anything to get these items they are offering or will they just automagically appear in our inventory ?

10. Lexington

Lexington Grandmaster

Feb 20, 2013
    Aside from players that possibly lost donation coins...... you don't owe anyone a damn thing. We play for FREE, so stop apologizing, it was only two days. Most here, including myself, probably didn’t even login! Giving a gift or hand out anything more than a book that's titled “oops” is over kill!! ;)

7 people like this.
  11. coon slayer

coon slayer Master

May 6, 2014
    Any chance of reseting statloss? Reds that just got out of statloss that have to wait a further 2 days to play sucks!

12. Shucky

Shucky Novice

May 3, 2014
  13. tetu777

tetu777 New Member

Feb 16, 2014
    hahaha,lol
    I lost is only two points of animal taming,that's all.
    please give me two pieces skill scroll of animal taming!That's good enough.

2 people like this.
  14. Silvers

Silvers Master

Aug 15, 2013
    Thanks for the 2 extra toons; just saved me 2 mil!

2 people like this.
  15. Night Dragon

Night Dragon Novice

May 21, 2013
    2 Questions:

1.)
    Somewhat confusing for me, but one ip can have 7 chars meaning first account has 4 chars and the second account has 3 chars? Otherwise I would read this and think I can have 14 chars.

2.) Do I have to be logged on to receive the gifts (at like WBB)?

16. spudd

spudd Grandmaster

Apr 10, 2013
    Taffy
    Well at least we don't need to be logged in then! Revert sucks but it's awesome y'all are putting effort into making up for it though it's a bit extreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Seviour

Seviour Expert

Apr 18, 2014
    1. I think each account has a maximum limit of 7 chars, you're allowed maximum of 2 accounts per IP therefore making the max limit 14 chars per IP.

18. Night Dragon

Night Dragon Novice

May 21, 2013
    For some reason, I was under the impression we could only have 3 chars per account and the max of 2 accounts per ip.

19. Shane

Shane Guest

You can get more character slots by buying them from the unique wares vendor. for 1 million gold

20. Hephastus

Hephastus Journeyman

Apr 11, 2014
    I think the number of 7 characters per account was a typo in Shane’s post.

When I recently added my 5th character on my account using a character token (1 million gold), I received a system message that I now reached the max number of characters.

If we get 1 extra (free) character slot as compensation, this might have the following meanings (imo):

1. You get a 4th or 5th FREE character per account that you can start right away (without having to spend 1 million gold). If you already have 5 characters on both of your account, you don’t have any benefits.

2. You get an additional free character slot per account, so you can have 6 characters per account (4 for free, 2 for 1 mil gold each). Because you can have two accounts per IP, you actually get TWO free characters in total, so you’re looking at 12 characters per IP (8 for free, 4 for 1 mil gold each) at the most.

If you can indeed get 7 characters per account, as stated by Shane in his earlier post, you would get 4 free characters slots per IP (in total 14 possible characters) – which is a bit too much in my opinion. Again, I think Shane meant to say that you can have 6 characters per account (not 7), otherwise you would in fact get 2 free character slots per account (4 free character slots per IP) as compensation.

To be honest, I am confused too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.