Serious question

God.RG

Grandmaster
Most people I'm sure joined this shard because of the FEL rule set...

With all of these changes coming up, it is pretty apparent that someone/a few/a lot of people have been crying because they are dying.

My question is, why change nearly every ideal that this server was based on because a select few (donators I am assuming) complain?

I mean, wands? Magical properties to weapons? Permanent stat in dungeons? Powerscroll prices are going to drop significantly

In the original thread, someone even said "I wish I could have trammel." Like WTF? Seriously?

This is a sincere plea to everyone to STOP FUCKING CRYING. YOU CAME TO A FEL SHARD FOR A REASON.

Jesus fucking Christ dude.
I love everything you guys have done so far, but what I read in that thread literally blew my mind in the worst way.

God.RG

Grandmaster
And if the short term murder counts do go into effect, then shitty blue noto pk tamers should receive the same short term murder counts and stat when they kill others for looting kills, etc.
see how much they cry about raising their 40 points of taming back up and it will get changed back real fucking quick.

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
I really don't understand what is so hard about keeping a runebook open while farming.. You see a red.. RECALL the fuck out. Wands and magic weapons are garbage and don't belong imo.

Mango

Grandmaster
If you're lazy enough, you dont even need to have an open runebook. I have a macro set to recall me when i hit f12.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I hit the number 1 hey on my mouse Don't even need to move.. that's of course if I See them in time hahaha as of late I'm fighting back tho figured why not if it's one or two and I miss my recall might as well give them a show

Strife

Master
I really enjoy being jumped on while farming. I don't lose anything and its a good chance to try some PVP, even if I am on my tamer lol. I always come packed with pouches, 10 of each pot, and mind my weight/regs, etc. Ive been sad lately because I cant seem to find any reds in my hunting spots lol

amonseti

Grandmaster
All you folks who are crying about the pvp changes (whom had a free ride for far to long) sound like people bitching about photo-radar .. just saying .. Sorry no more "Easy" button for you. its still fel you can still PK, and you can even PK more freely in the open world, oh but you might have to work a little more to find targets there boo hoo. and you can still PK in Dungeons but just dont die, if You PK's are as good as you think you are then there really should be no change.. ohh but wait its not the PvP challange your interested in , your all crying because you "Easy" button has been made a little less Easy ..

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
All you folks who are crying about the pvp changes (whom had a free ride for far to long) sound like people bitching about photo-radar .. just saying .. Sorry no more "Easy" button for you. its still fel you can still PK, and you can even PK more freely in the open world, oh but you might have to work a little more to find targets there boo hoo. and you can still PK in Dungeons but just dont die, if You PK's are as good as you think you are then there really should be no change.. ohh but wait its not the PvP challange your interested in , your all crying because you "Easy" button has been made a little less Easy ..

I thought recall was the easiest button in the game..

amonseti

Grandmaster
Here's an analogy for you PK's
the way it is now is no different then MMA Fighters storming a Comic store and beating all the nerds in there for there money ..
This is not fun , challenging , or even right. All that is being done is trying to make PvP what it is supposed to be MMA vs MMA ..

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
Here's an analogy for you PK's
the way it is now is no different then MMA Fighters storming a Comic store and beating all the nerds in there for there money ..
This is not fun , challenging , or even right. All that is being done is trying to make PvP what it is supposed to be MMA vs MMA ..

That is the dumbest shit i have ever read in my life. Thank you.

amonseti

Grandmaster
I thought recall was the easiest button in the game..
yeah recalling is PvP aint it .. Just stop . that argument is a crock and seems to be your one trick pony .. If this is your argument which is lame .. then your right scrap all the changes to PvP , all that needs to be done is make recall instant cast .. and vola according to you all is fixed . Just Genius !! GENIUS !!

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
yeah recalling is PvP aint it .. Just stop . that argument is a crock and seems to be your one trick pony .. If this is your argument which is lame .. then your right scrap all the changes to PvP , all that needs to be done is make recall instant cast .. and vola according to you all is fixed . Just Genius !! GENIUS !!

But what you're crying about is PVP, Recall gets you away from this. What are you smoking? I don't even really PK btw, I just understand that it is an important part of the game. And these changes come off as a slippery slope imo.

I should of said PKing ^

Last edited by a moderator:

Babethoven

Grandmaster
people suck at a 20 yr old game, brains so small they can't figure out how to avoid the same mistake twice, so they cry, they *****, they accuse, because they cant work together... e-egos so big and rage when they lose lolololololololol