Journeyman
Hi,

Selling:
horned leather 14 gp/piece
barbed leather 15 gp/piece
spinned leather 17 gp/piece
dragon scale 25 gp/piece

You could find all in my vendor.

Plus weekly renewing my vendor. Some SSs, orc masks, emergency bandages, weapons, etc...

Livid

Expert
Sorry, I have signatures turned off. :)

Also, barbed is the best, however it is also the "easiest" to acquire. Who goes farming spined leather? So it can cost more, supply/demand. If people have BODs for spined leather they might just rather buy it than go farm it.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Spined is required for decent BODS, but harder to acquire because... you kill a dragon, you get 25 barbed, which is almost enough for a barbed set. That means that from kiling a dragon, you get a 1k-1k5 gold bonus just from the skin.

Spined is looted from giant serpents and ratmen, things like that, and drops in much lower quantities. l'd pay for spined but I'd never pay for barbed.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I buy Barbed and spined all the time. what it comes down to is the fact that spined is way more annoying to farm, and only useful when your filling a BOD. When your about to make over 100k off a BOD you wont blink twice at paying 17k for the leather to do it. also 1k spined is enough to fill 3 or 4 BODs.

I think Yeety's prices are fantastic. If there is any barbed leather there when I get off work I am picking it up.

yeety

Journeyman
Its a screen east of Trinsic moongate.
I have only horned rifht now, but more is coming ;)

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Also, barbed is the best, however it is also the "easiest" to acquire. Who goes farming spined leather? So it can cost more, supply/demand. If people have BODs for spined leather they might just rather buy it than go farm it.
Spined is required for decent BODS, but harder to acquire because... you kill a dragon, you get 25 barbed, which is almost enough for a barbed set. That means that from kiling a dragon, you get a 1k-1k5 gold bonus just from the skin.

Spined is looted from giant serpents and ratmen, things like that, and drops in much lower quantities. l'd pay for spined but I'd never pay for barbed.

True.. but you can kill several ratmen in the same amount of time it takes you to kill 1 Dragon.. Also.. Since barracoon is the most frequently done champ.. You can literally farm 1000's of Spined leather, without ever even having to kill a single ratman. Each ratman gives 8 Spined Leather. Lizardmen also give spined leather.. Spined is by far the easiest to acquire. Spined leather is easier to farm than regular leather even.. Since there is areas that continually spawn shit loads of mobs that drop spined.

All that being said.. People, myself included, are just too lazy to farm their own.. but I will hold off at that price..

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
True.. but you can kill several ratmen in the same amount of time it takes you to kill 1 Dragon.. Also.. Since barracoon is the most frequently done champ.. You can literally farm 1000's of Spined leather, without ever even having to kill a single ratman. Each ratman gives 8 Spined Leather. Lizardmen also give spined leather.. Spined is by far the easiest to acquire. Spined leather is easier to farm than regular leather even.. Since there is areas that continually spawn shit loads of mobs that drop spined.

All that being said.. People, myself included, are just too lazy to farm their own.. but I will hold off at that price..

You're right but while farming dragons you get much more of everything else. And if you wanna farm spined, just go to a swamp. It's faster.

yeety

Journeyman
restocked.
also gm tinker boxes for lockpicking.
rat man & ogre lord statue.
magical gambling.
orc masks, cultist body paints.