WTS closed

Ionized

Grandmaster
frost orc mask earring slot 20k item +1k slot change - offer

frost double sash layered 20k item + 3.5k sash layering deed - offer

silk gloves 10k dono item - offer

lantern of the elite - 5 mill only

also looking to sell side by side 18x18 on vesper guardline, one of the plots has 5-6 mill of storage increase added into it, we own the 2 plots above and the 1 plot below it as well, might I add this is ALL guardzone guardline of Vesper

located south east of bucs gate/vesper area

pm offers, or just pm to get the conversation started!

Ionized

Grandmaster
I have received messages about...

Take a picture of the items?
...no go look in game and put 2 and 2 together

Or where are the houses ingame...
Ok look clearly if any of these guys wanted it, they would take the 3-5 seconds ingame to look...these items obviously do not apply to you nor in your range

Ionized

Grandmaster
Yeah...storage increase stays with the house?? That was my understanding. Just don't drop the plot.

Facts, I've transferre this house to a house many times and always maintained the increased storage, why sould somebody lift a plot knowing they put storage increase deeds into it?? Weird!!

Anyone interested can send a pm thanks

Ionized

Grandmaster
It does not transfer.

Not sure where you get your facts,but I've actually played this game and know alot more than majority here by simplifying and testing imgame stuff as well as taking mental notes like in RL to build, better, create, more....so with that said, I know for a fact still to this day it does transfer

Please do not comment if you don't know what your talking about, unless you took the time to prove and show me Im wrong with what I tested, seen, all comes down to just paying attention to what you see and remembering??? Is it that hard jowadays :(