WTS Selling GOD TIER Beetle!!! ----- 921/505/181/515 ----- C/B 3.4Mil

Bill Bryson

Master
Selling one of the best beetles around. This bad boy ranks among the best of the best!!!

cE7AdNe.jpg

7aZu0Ca.jpg

HP - 921
Str - 505
Dex - 181
Int - 515
Poison - 112.5
Eval - 105.1

S/B will be 1Mil
Bid increments of 200K

Auction will end 48 hours after the final valid bid. Best of luck, and congrats to whoever wins this one!

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Really wait over a whole day to bid now I gotta wait even longer... 2.2 Oh how I hate auctions...

Bill Bryson

Master
To be fair, if someone can afford 3.2 mil for a beetle, they would probably have no issue being able to afford the ss to keep it in prime condition. Also, if they waned to be thrifty then they could quite easily afk train its skills back up if they became too low.:D

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol meta Pets aren't even this much, but what a sexy beetle :) if you continue to tame fresh ones pm me when you get a nice one but holy hell dat 3.2 mill :O

MTBowl

Grandmaster
Its no longer between you and me old coony came in and ruined the fun. But by all means continue bidding against him now. Since you want that beetle oh so badly :)

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@MTBowl
you said you're gona bankrupt me if I continue my bids and this is only 500k from your last bid price.. don't tell me this is your meaning of bankrupting me? I'm... disappointed...

ps: this is top-tier death beetle for those who doesn't yet know the value ;)

wow ! he threaten you with PMs that he will bankrupt you if you continue bidding ?

LAWL !!!

they r a bunch of losers ( itame and mtbowl) ! ignore them !

They are the one of the most shady group of people i met on UOF . Every guild that they joined or ally kicked them out in the end . Even their own friends talk shit abt them being sneaky and greedy etc ( i have screenshots )

lawl !

lol ! still CANT BELIEVE HE THREATEN U WITH PMs !

lawl !