WTS Selling Everytinggggg

TraJik

Grandmaster
Hey guys, i'm gonna be selling Everytingggggggg!!

Level 7 Ratman Hue Meta Pet- SB 20m
lvl 10 Blood / lvl 10 Molten / lvl 10 Quicksilver / lvl 4 Nox.

Selling Original Forever Robe, Tri color. 8m

Selling Fully loaded house nothing removed. 14x18 I think on ice islane. Loaded with Vanqs, powers, BOD's, regs, armor, runic hammers, ingots, and so much more. I have not gone through ANY of the house and have not removed 1 single high value item.
There is a singing crystal ball inside, 2 taming SS minimum, Legendary Smithing area and much much more.
This will be a somewhat mystery buy for people who know how I roll. They shouldn't mind putting coin buying the stuff I had.
SB 3 Mill.

I'll add more stuff as this crap sells. I'm only selling the house as is because I don't want to go through the boxes of shit and list individual pvp weapons, pvp armor, blah blah. Singing crystal ball 1 mill, 2 taming SS 500k, and that is 3 out of several hundred items. Deal of the decade buying this house.

7LlNgLu.png

and
UeR9B2v.jpg

andddd
pmOkVga.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TraJik

Grandmaster
Withdraw your bid then if you think that ruins the deal. Stuff in this house is worth well over 3 million and sure, i'll post a pic or two.

Nothing is coming out of the house. I'm lazy.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
Withdraw your bid then if you think that ruins the deal. Stuff in this house is worth well over 3 million and sure, i'll post a pic or two.

Nothing is coming out of the house. I'm lazy.

Either nothing is coming out of the house, or you're willing to sell off an item individually.

I'm willing to gamble and believe that the items in the house are well worth it, but if I bid, and then you sell off one of the most valuable items you claimed was in the house, then I get fucked on my bid.

So, my bid stands, unless you are willing to sell off items individually.

TraJik

Grandmaster
Agreed with you 100% Cerebellum. I'm sticking to my end of the bargain. Nothing comes out. Funny how people aren't bidding this considering there is 3 mill + in hammers, crystal ball, taming ss alone. Hope the pics help people feel better about bidding. As I said, nothing came out and nothing is coming out if I sell this lot.

Garillo

Master
Your inbox is full, I'm about to walk out the door for work. Would love to strike a deal on the meta, possible trade+ gold for difference (mine has all relics except bloody and is level 7)

Matty G

Grandmaster
hey brother, we were talking in IRC, same guild and all. was wondering if I could take a peak still today?? on now if you are