WTS ~ Santa's Workshop ~ High Traffic Mall

What do you rate the design of this library/mall?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Greetings!

Santa's Workshop is now open and is ready for business !

--> Located 2 screens North-West of Yew Moongate.

--> Lotto vendors and scams will not be permitted - AT ALL.

--> This place receives a lot of traffic - its already gotten over 500 visits in less than 3 days.

--> Shop owners will be friended and will have permission to ban people PKing and stealing on the premises. If anyone is caught and banned - it is YOUR loss ;)

--> There is a well-known rune library that is located on floor 1.

--> There is a Vendor Mall runebook located outside by the steps. If you wish to have your mall added to it - please let me know. (no charge etc)

--> Most vendors will be located on Floor #3 with a few on Floor #2 behind the bar.

--> Shop owners can safely restock their vendors on floor #3. Only friended people will be able to use the teleporter to go to the other side of the hedges. All shoppers can browse the vendor items from the other side of the hedges or from outside.

-> Vendor Rental Pricing - I am offering contracts at 3.5k/weekly. Why 3.5k weekly?

1 - I have had people offering as high as 5k , which is in line with Yew bank.. but I am willing to rent out vendors at 3.5k instead.

2 - I was originally willing to give free rent to guildies, allies and friends of mine. However - everyone will be paying 3.5k. This is to ensure people take this seriously and restock their vendors often. Shop owners WILL make a lot of money here , as long as your vendors are stocked. This I can guarantee you.

3 - This vendor mall is in a prime location, to say the very least. I don't even have my gater set up yet and its already gotten well over 500 visits in only 3 days ;)

4 - Part of the money I collect from rent - will be going to frequent gating costs.
*** New vendor rental prices may be decreased temporarily during the holiday and Christmas time <3

*** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VENDOR(S) PLACEMENT - Please PM me, leave a reply to this thread, or find me in game.
Do not hesitate! By the looks of all the PM's I am getting - spots will fill up VERY fast. ;)

ZTsBJTS.png

Is8sxoJ.png

EkA2rMJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
you know what everyone ! Since I woke up in a good mood today.... scratch 4k.... vendor rentals will be 3.5k instead :D

Setup will begin when I get home from work. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanebu

Master
Greetings!

Santa's Workshop is now open and is ready for business !

--> Located 2 screens North-West of Yew Moongate.

--> Lotto vendors and scams will not be permitted - AT ALL.

--> This place receives a lot of traffic - its already gotten over 500 visits in less than 3 days.

--> Shop owners will be friended and will have permission to ban people PKing and stealing on the premises. If anyone is caught and banned - it is YOUR loss ;)

--> There is a well-known rune library that is located on floor 1.

--> There is a Vendor Mall runebook located outside by the steps. If you wish to have your mall added to it - please let me know. (no charge etc)

--> Most vendors will be located on Floor #3 with a few on Floor #2 behind the bar.

--> Shop owners can safely restock their vendors on floor #3. Only friended people will be able to use the teleporter to go to the other side of the hedges. All shoppers can browse the vendor items from the other side of the hedges or from outside.

-> Vendor Rental Pricing - I am offering contracts at 3.5k/weekly. Why 3.5k weekly?

1 - I have had people offering as high as 5k , which is in line with Yew bank.. but I am willing to rent out vendors at 3.5k instead.

2 - I was originally willing to give free rent to guildies, allies and friends of mine. However - everyone will be paying 3.5k. This is to ensure people take this seriously and restock their vendors often. Shop owners WILL make a lot of money here , as long as your vendors are stocked. This I can guarantee you.

3 - This vendor mall is in a prime location, to say the very least. I don't even have my gater set up yet and its already gotten well over 500 visits in only 3 days ;)

4 - Part of the money I collect from rent - will be going to frequent gating costs.
*** New vendor rental prices may be decreased temporarily during the holiday and Christmas time <3

*** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VENDOR(S) PLACEMENT - Please PM me, leave a reply to this thread, or find me in game.
Do not hesitate! By the looks of all the PM's I am getting - spots will fill up VERY fast. ;)

(more deco to come shortly for the mall!)

a49YDwc.png

jLdSUf8.png

eLdW2zL.png

r4NetSy.png

Silly!!! Cant wait to get my spot :)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Heyy Mango ! Yes, i still have some open spots :)

Im at work now - but when i get home i can set you up :)

FYI everyone - over 1100 visits so far :D