Rogue Talisman - Stealth ability from a relic

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Not sure if I speak for the majority out there but when the rogue talisman first came out I was excited to try it out. New talisman, new relics, new content, can't complain. A few months down the line and nearing level 8 I am finding it to be something of a mini zerker with a small defence buff because of elude but no matter what skill combo I try I can't seem to enjoy the talisman as much as I hoped. Personally I would love to make full use of the stealth movement bonus and make this talisman a lot more fun but it means one would have to make a sacrifice in their skills. I'm trying:

Anatomy
Tactics
Archery/Fencing
Healing
Magery
Resist
Arms lore/Hiding

Would be happy to hear other people's templates but as a first suggestion could we consider adding stealth into one of the relics so that we don't need to use another 100 pts?

cups

Grandmaster
I'm guessing it was a joke. I'm pretty sure all that weirdo does is mine. Day after day after day...

parsnip

Grandmaster
With 720 cap assuming you are mostly going to be in the shadows and just adding DPS, rather than taking damage:
100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Hiding
80 Stealth
65 Magery
75 Resist

Great little template for stealth running around champs and RDAs. If you want to solo more stuff, boost resist to 100 and drop Magery to 40. I liked having 65 Magery for recalling around though. Best to use high accuracy bows but even without them I was getting some nice scores.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
With 720 cap assuming you are mostly going to be in the shadows and just adding DPS, rather than taking damage:
100 Archery
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
100 Hiding
80 Stealth
65 Magery
75 Resist

Great little template for stealth running around champs and RDAs. If you want to solo more stuff, boost resist to 100 and drop Magery to 40. I liked having 65 Magery for recalling around though. Best to use high accuracy bows but even without them I was getting some nice scores.
Seems to be the best solution even with 75 resist and no arms lore

ee am Dat

Adept
Ive not tried it with stealth. The rogue tali is best for champ spawns. Parsnip's template would work if you intended on being sneaky. I had planned at one point to lvl the tali to 10 and just grab elude. Then turn the character into a stealth theif. But I'd think itd be more profitable to keep it as dps and get high champscore. Over all I do like the talisman as is. Slayer runic daggers are a lot of fun.