1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RISE UP! All weekend long events!

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Shane, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post

[​IMG]

To all of our lovely players and supporters.
    Lately we've experienced serious attacks specifically targetting Ultima Online Forever.

Everyone in this community has been unreal, unbelievably reasonable, compassionate, understanding and mostly loyal to ultimately seeing what we are going through. We honestly cannot thank you guys enough.

This weekend we are going to be doing a full weekend of events, including skill gain boosts, handouts, and much more.
    Yes, we for sure probably will be attacked during this time, but who cares, let's do it anyways.

RISE UP!

38 people like this.
  2. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Yes, even through all this, we are still marketing, and bringing you events.

9 people like this.
  3. SicknTwistedGamr

SicknTwistedGamr Expert

Jul 18, 2014
    SicknTwistedGamr
  4. Aafgra

Aafgra Neophyte

Jan 30, 2015
    Yahtzee, EwokoniadJrStein, Herecles
    maybe ill put two tables in my new house to celebrate

4 people like this.
  5. MTBowl

MTBowl Grandmaster

Dec 9, 2014
    MT Bowl
    U know it shit we didn't let the other ddos attacks stop us was still doing rdas and arch deamons .

4 people like this.
  6. wrain

wrain Neophyte

Feb 5, 2015
    Wrain
    I gotta say I really love this shard. I'm new here only been playing a week or so but man...these attacks are just annoying at this point. :(

Is there no way to put a stop to this somehow?

Wrain

7. AssHat

AssHat Grandmaster

Jan 6, 2015
    woooooooooooooooot

8. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Nothing better to bring a community together than an attack against it as a whole.

We will prevail, and we will do better and bring you guys better service in the future here.

17 people like this.
  9. parsnip

parsnip Grandmaster

Jul 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

21 people like this.
  10. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post

I never get tired of the UOF memes

2 people like this.
  11. jamison1987

jamison1987 Master

Jan 19, 2014
    Purge(Provo Archer), Knuckle Samm(Scribe-Stun Mage), Dwight Frye(LJ Dexxer), Ruster(Stealth Fencer), Bingee(Crafter), AEnema(Tamer), Chugginz Nox(Alchy-Nox Dexx0r)
    is the new server up yet?

12. jamison1987

jamison1987 Master

Jan 19, 2014
    Purge(Provo Archer), Knuckle Samm(Scribe-Stun Mage), Dwight Frye(LJ Dexxer), Ruster(Stealth Fencer), Bingee(Crafter), AEnema(Tamer), Chugginz Nox(Alchy-Nox Dexx0r)
    all these bastards are doing is makin me wanna play uoforever even more..
    i stayed up all night because i wanna be the first to try out the new server :) (and theres some good farming around this time of night)

13. jamison1987

jamison1987 Master

Jan 19, 2014
    shit i just realized my girl's birthday is on 2/7... thats a conflict of interest!

14. Cack

Cack Grandmaster

May 26, 2014
    Cack, Commando(dfi), Tolaok Nor(dfi), super obese man, order sixty six
    Well just recall to the same spot that night, youll be fine

5 people like this.
  15. Shane

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post

Sorry man, we've had non suspecting issues come up.

It will be up ASAP.

16. Cack

Cack Grandmaster

May 26, 2014
    Cack, Commando(dfi), Tolaok Nor(dfi), super obese man, order sixty six
    I think that most of have seen server issues where it is the staffs or servers fault.
    In no way could this remotely be connected to staff or the server so we are pretty chill.
    Its nice to see a place where staff actually care and its not staff vs players

17. Delinkwent

Delinkwent Apprentice

Feb 5, 2015
    Delinkwent~Stylistic~Su Woop~Hopsin Da Smith~KuttKalhoun~Tech Nina
    My First post! I have only been on this server for about a week and its the first time I have played UO since 2002 but man am i glad i chose UO forever! Its going on 3 am 6 am for some and the boss man Shane is still working to get this done! Much respect! The way u have been handling this whole process has shown me I picked the right server! As annoying as all this downtime should be, Im glad i was here to witness it and your dedication to us all! THANK YOU!

8 people like this.
  18. Sseany4209

Sseany4209 Grandmaster

Jan 13, 2015
    I will be on i got monsters and red bulls to tackle on taming skills and hopefully grind enough from events to get a meta egg!!! lol, also
    Thanks @Shane for everything and also the staff. This server is amazing! Proud to be here

19. jamison1987

jamison1987 Master

Jan 19, 2014
    by all means, theres no hurry.. i know u guys are going as fast as u can.. i know its not easy.. thanx for everything

20. Jani

Jani Grandmaster

Jul 29, 2014
    Finally skill ball handout? Please make it happen!

Nice to hear that there will be events. I would like to see something new like some kind of faction event. Non-stop action in some faction base for example. I bet you remember some of them @Shane as you have played in many different shards. Faction events are memorable and very fun. Someone records it and we have a great pvp action video which can be used as an advertisement.