Revelstone Adventuring Company

Asmodean

Neophyte
Hi there everyone. I didn't see a guild section of the forums, so forgive me if this is in the wrong section.

I'm starting a small guild of four or five people to participate in fully immersive, Dungeon & Dragons style game play. While I am not looking to create an RP guild, it is certainly not discouraged. What I aim to do is execute calculated, methodical hunts and eventually top to bottom dungeon crawls on a set and agreed upon schedule with dedicated, consistent players. I will require all applicants to create a Revelstone character that abides by what I consider "challenge mode" play style.

The rules for a Revelstone character are as follows:

No macroing.
No sharing of gold or items from alternate characters.
No buying from player vendors.
No razor light level filter / dark nights must be enabled in-game.
Medi-gaming discouraged in general.

Essentially what the Company will be all about is complete game immersion. We meet, we plan and execute, and then plan for the next hunt. The amount of time I have to play is pretty restricted, and keeping to a schedule will be essential to the success of this guild. Obviously this play style is not something I'd ask guild members to commit all of their UO time to, so Revelstone sessions will be relatively short, and work their way toward more ambitious endeavors as time goes on.

Applications may be posted here. Please include the number of years you've played UO, and a brief description of what template you'd like to run on your Revelstone character.

Again, this will be a small guild with limited, restricted membership.

Thanks for reading,
- Asmodean.

Asmodean

Neophyte
I should note that I have limited crafting capabilities to support guild characters with exceptional gear.

There is a Looking for Group and Guild in the Community section of the forums.

Great idea for a guild. Wish I had a character slot available. I especially like
No razor light level filter / dark nights must be enabled in-game.
Have always thought this feature should be blocked, haha.

Also think dungeons should have areas only accessible through lockpicking (doors that autolock when they shut after some time, and no recall/gate zones inside). If this was the case, a guild like this would be even more fun; the D&D thief.