1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reptalon Mounts

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by DudaImpossible, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DudaImpossible

DudaImpossible Active Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Erlin
    I recently purchased a reptalon hue: 0 mount and I am interested in purchasing another hue but I would like to see someone riding one before I buy it... could somebody post a screenshot or video of one for me? google and wiki gotz nothin... i saw a guy in the woods riding one that was mostly black and i tried to chase him down to ask how he got it that hue but i think he thought I had ill intentions haha (smart guy)... any help is appreciated!

2. Shortbus

Shortbus Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Shortbus, Krats, B.U.F.U., Jynx Maze, LongDuckDong, Kylvio Vertiro, Fran Lee, Jacob Scallywag, Kris Hansen, Hugh Jassdik, Chunker, John.Kimble
    The black was probably a meta steed. I think the Reptalons only come in the hued, dehued, PW, Hue 691 (old blue vet dye), and 2622 (Pinkish/Purplish).

DudaImpossible likes this.
  3. DudaImpossible

DudaImpossible Active Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Erlin
    Thanks! I caught up to PvPeter and yes the black one is a meta steed... I ended up getting the purple one and the dehued one and love both!