1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruitment Open

Discussion in 'City of Trinsic' started by Skye Wolfbane, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Noid

Noid New Member

Nov 26, 2017
    Crimper, Forty Niner, Brian May, Micropterus, Noid, Nate Silver
    So i finally got forum approval (yay!) and I can write this post, after-the-fact.

Character name: Crimper
    Character template: Lumberjack Warrior
    How long you've been on UOF: My account is 1769 days old, but I am just returning after a LONG break. I played in the first few weeks after UOF launched and havent played again until last week
    Have you been in a RP guild before? yes
    Why do you want to join Trin? Befriend Rix while hunting and he suggested I join
    What are you looking for in a guild? Players to interact with, have fun with, and generally make the game more enjoyable.
    Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? none
    Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com (Nate Silver #0049) Noid on the UOF forums.

AreYouKidden likes this.
  2. Bazwyn

Bazwyn Member

May 12, 2013
    Character name: Bazwyn

Character template:
    Right now, mix matched. Would like to have a tamer at some point. But I am a Provo GM / Mage 90% currently.

How long you've been on UOF:
    Several years since I last played, I last played February 2014. Since then ive been playing a variety of games.

Have you been in a RP guild before?
    Yes, in World of Warcraft, RPPVP servers.

Why do you want to join Trin?
    Looking for a family, and hopefully a few wise souls who may be willing to teach this old dog some new tricks...like stay alive

What are you looking for in a guild?
    I am looking for an active community of players in which I can lean on while I learn, and then later be the post newer members can lean on later on. And most of all, just have fun.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? Nope. I just have two accounts, and nobody is guilded.

Ways to contact you? Here or in http://discord.uoforever.com.

AreYouKidden and Skye Wolfbane like this.
  3. gbf7

gbf7 New Member

Jan 2, 2018
    Hogan

AreYouKidden and Skye Wolfbane like this.
  4. HanseInsne

HanseInsne Active Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Gotzhaus
    Character name:HanseInsane / Gotzhaus

Character template:Inscription mage/ Swordsman

How long you've been on UOF:40 days

Have you been in a RP guild before?not since osi

Why do you want to join Trin? Looking for an active guild

What are you looking for in a guild? Folks that are active, assist in learning uof and enjoying myself

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? no

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com Gotzhaus#2251

Skye Wolfbane and AreYouKidden like this.
  5. Froren

Froren New Member

Dec 25, 2017
    Character name:
    Azelar
    I also run a few crafting alts.

Character template:
    Provoke Bard

Roughly one month but I've played UO off and on since launch.

Yes, I've dabbled in RP guilds in various MMOs.

I'm tired of playing solo and want to join a community. Every comment I've heard about Trin make it seem like a great group of people. I'd like to join a group of fun, relaxed players who will help tie me into the game more.

I'm looking for a group of people to chat with, ask questions to, help out, and just be part of a community in UO.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which?
    No, but I recently decided to help out some players by joining Red Cross as an occasional healer because I like to help people but I am not guilded.

Ways to contact you?
    My name is froren on http://discord.uoforever.com and that's easiest!

6. Majicpanda

Majicpanda New Member

Jan 9, 2018
    Majicpanda
    Character name: Majicpanda

Character template: Provoke Bard (+ almost GM Smith/Crafter)

How long you've been on UOF: A few weeks (UO vet from 97-00)

Have you been in a RP guild before? RP Optional yes

Why do you want to join Trin? I would like to join a mature group of players and was also looking for a guild active in anti-PK. This group seems to have very similar goals to mine.

What are you looking for in a guild? An active community who enjoys helping each other so the whole is successful; not each individual out for themselves only. I typically join guilds for the social.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No.

Ways to contact you? Majicpanda on http://discord.uoforever.com.uoforever.com

7. Lukkan

Lukkan Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Lukkan Mortain
    Arcen Mortain
    Mykkel Mortain
    Character name: Lukkan Mortain

Character template: Resource Gatherer

How long you've been on UOF: 2 days!

Have you been in a RP guild before? Yes PGoH on OSI for 5 years

Why do you want to join Trin? Looking to regain some of the friendships I experienced before in UO

What are you looking for in a guild? Not really much past advice, I am dedicated to kinda making my own way, but Id love the comraderie.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? None. I have plans for a provo archer and a PvP char but Id like them all to be in Trin.

Ways to contact you? PM me here, I haven't figured out what IM service ppl use here

I played OSI for about 8 years total with 4 accounts. Ive played successfully almost every type of char there is, I mostly PvPed but here Im not sure I wanna go that route yet. I would love to focus on crafting and resources for quite awhile till I learn the ropes here. Thanks for your consideration.

8. Lady Stephanie

Lady Stephanie New Member

Jan 25, 2018
    Lady Stephanie
    Good Day,

My account is 1838 days old although I have been gone quite a bit if you don't count the last four weeks. I mean years away. The advertisements on Facebook brought me back. I enjoyed seeing Lord British in game as well. I played on the Pacific Shard in the good old days.

I rolled a Tamer (Stephanie) upon my return and financed her up to 115 with gold that was in my Legendary fisherman's bank. I have three finished characters and three in progress. All seek membership.

I dabbled in the Yew Militia.

I contacted you because I read the article that you wrote. I have been offered membership in other guilds since my return but I wanted to flesh out the more mature players before I made a choice.

I think that we would be a good match. You won't be disappointed.

Kind Regards

Mortified on http://discord.uoforever.com

9. andrewlcaudill23

andrewlcaudill23 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2017
    Character name: Jonah - Sojourns - Nehemiah

Character template: Tamer Bard - Treasure Hunter - Archer Bard

How long you've been on UOF: My original account is now 172 days old.

Have you been in a RP guild before? Yes, played with Highland Guard on Great Lakes, and some dark elf guild but the name escapes me at the moment.

Why do you want to join Trin? I've looked through a few of these recruiting posts now, and City of Trinsic seemed it would be the best fit for my playstyle.

What are you looking for in a guild? Mostly just a larger community of people to play with. I've been doing it solo for a few months now, and am booorrrreeedddd.

Do you have characters in other guilds? Yes but only in my personal guild that I use for training my characters, MTG - My Training Guild, lol

Ways to contact you? You can PM me on the forums, or you can reach me on http://discord.uoforever.com xyz987 #9173

I have all my character slots filled so that leaves 6 other characters that I'm currently semi(not really) playing. A couple mages and a lumberjacker for pvp (would love to practice on these some more), a smith/tailor for bods, another tmapper with hiding/stealth for tmaps, and a tali mage just short of level 3.

10. Joocy

Joocy New Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Joocy
    Character name: Joocy

Character template: Provo bard (fencing now...archery later)

How long you've been on UOF: 3 days

Have you been in a RP guild before? Yes

Why do you want to join Trin? Seems like a good group of players with a great reputation...I want to be part of that

What are you looking for in a guild? Community of people to play with who share the same mindset I do

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No

Ways to contact you? http://discord.uoforever.com: http://http://discord.uoforever.com.uoforever.com tguard50#0257

11. Sender

Sender New Member

Jan 1, 2014
    Sender, Tarkin Almagus, Hobo Joe Jenkins
    Character name:
    Sender

Character template:

Stealth Mage - GM Magery, Eval Int, Meditation, still need to work on Hiding & Stealth. Eventually will transition to a stealth dungeon chest looter template.

2-3 days (still young)

No, but I play a lot of pen & paper RPGs so I have a substantial amount of RP experience

I'd like to be in an active guild that isn't focused on PVP and RPing is a big bonus for me.

Camaraderie, a good amount of active players to team up with to tackle some of the more challenging PVM content

No. I have other characters but they're still young and guildless.

Ways to contact you?

I'm in the UOForever http://discord.uoforever.com server. Username is d00mhound#3213

12. Rabid Frog

Rabid Frog New Member

Jan 15, 2018
    Manny Joe Bob
    Ace Rimmer
    Bat Frog
    Character name:
    Forever Gelf is my main currently.

Character template:
    He's a 7x archer with healing and magery/hiding. I have a dexer who is finished building as well. At the moment i am slowly grinding away on my crafters to get them in place for general self-maintenance.

I just got back into it about 3 weeks ago.

As far as UO goes, many many years ago... I was an orc on Catskills. :p I also briefly swapped over to being a British pirate that hunted the orcs.

The guild feels like it fits exactly what I am looking for. See below for the details in the overlapped part of the questions.

UO has always had a warm spot in my memory. I miss the player driven content and the risk aspect of dealing with other players. It was the first game I came to after Meridian 59 died out back in the late 90's. It has been fun and all building a few characters and running around dungeons trying not to get to PK'd solo... but to really enjoy UO and experience everything it has to offer, that requires a group. Trinsic seems like the laid back kind of guild that fits my mentality. People that can play seriously if they need to, but aren't raging over a night spent in a more relaxing fashion. I'd like to be able to just log on, see what people are up to, and join in if anything is going on. I typically play from 2100-2400 est (after the wife and kids are asleep).

Nope. Monogamous with my guilds and my family.

Ways to contact you?
    You can reach me on the UOF http://discord.uoforever.com as rabidgonk#1154. I leave it open all the time on my home computer. (which i am often logged into from work)

13. Mordoc

Mordoc Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2014
    who was you on catskills?

14. Rabid Frog

Rabid Frog New Member

Jan 15, 2018
    Manny Joe Bob
    Ace Rimmer
    Bat Frog
    I believe had a character named Ace Rimmer (because red dwarf) and a smith named Miner Manny. Beyond that your guess is as good as mine from what is left of my memory after all those years. My orc was a generic orc name. I forget who i rolled to be the Britain.

15. Filifa

Filifa Member

Thursday
    Filifa

16. Filifa

Filifa Member

Thursday
    Filifa
    Looking for a great, easy-going community to play with and have fun

Character name: Filifa and Gekko

Character template: Atm 5x GMMage /Hide - 5xGM Mage/Hide

How long you've been on UOF: 1 Day, played Osi UO from 97 to Trammel than stoped till now

Have you been in a RP guild before? Yes on Catz in United Pirates

Why do you want to join Trin? I hear great things about the city and the guild and would love to interact with great players.

What are you looking for in a guild? Community, players of similar bend

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No.

Ways to contact you? In-game, or DM or icq.

Thank you!

17. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    I remember UP! I was in EKOC and Daedalus and a few other RP guilds. Look forward to meeting you. But you gotta get http://discord.uoforever.com. ICQ ?? People still use that? lol :p

18. Merlitz

Merlitz New Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Merlitz, Litz, Fanat, Ice, Verm,
    Character name:
    • -Merlitz
    • -Slaylitz
    • -Litz
    Character template: Most of them are brand new.
    • -1st - is going to be a Tamer,
    • -2nd - Thief/dungeon crawler looting chests, and the other I may make a mule.
    • -3rd - craftsman or dexer
    • -810 days... but only really played for a few days (I've been on recruiting duty for the Marine Corps, and didnt have much time to play, and I'm no longer on recruiting duty, I'm now back on base in North Carolina) I played UO back in the day from 1997 to 2001.
    • -I have, but a long time ago (97-01)
    • -I was referred here by "Sir" and said this was a great guild to be a part of, and I want to be part of Trin!
    • -Looking for a place to meet new people and to have fun in UO once again.
    • -I do not.
    Ways to contact you?
    • BattleNet ID - Litz#1130
    • http://discord.uoforever.com - Litz#1490