1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruitment Open

Discussion in 'City of Trinsic' started by Skye Wolfbane, Apr 26, 2016.

1. BrotherKev

BrotherKev Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Notta Number
    Character name: Banjo Jones

Character template: Bard

How long you've been on UOF: 263 Days Playtime

Have you been in a RP guild before? Was in TBA in my early days on UOF, ran KSB on old UO Catskills

Why do you want to join Trin? Tired of crafting by myself and want to get out of town for some fun.

What are you looking for in a guild? Looking for adventure

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? I have a family guild called KSB, but it's just my scribe and my wife's chars.

Ways to contact you? Kev on Discord. kevenstroman@gmail.com

AreYouKidden and Jack Scallywag like this.
  2. Loffta

Loffta New Member

Jun 19, 2017
    Loffta
    Character name: Loffta

Character template: Fencer

How long you've been on UOF: A little over a month now.

Have you been in a RP guild before? No

Why do you want to join Trin? I'm impressed with the kindness I've been shown and the general sense of community.

What are you looking for in a guild? Camaraderie and a chance to experience more of what the shard has to offer.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No other guilds.

Ways to contact you? Loffta on Discord

AreYouKidden and Skye Wolfbane like this.
  3. DocOp

DocOp Well-Known Member

May 17, 2015
    DocOp
    Dangezous
    Kavah
    Hello,

DocOp is my main character and I run an alchy nox dexxer.
    I've been on UOF for over two years, but haven't been too active the past few months.
    I've never been in an RP guild.
    Trin seems like a good place to start to get into the swing of things. Even when I was very active I hardly had much interaction with others, save reds raining on my dungeon plunders.
    I'm hoping to be able to expand my UO experience. I've never really been out on a boat or done Tmaps. Never really did RP. I have logged to have a few drinks and sit at the poker table though.
    I also have a smith, Kavah.
    We have no association with any clans,or guilds, or the like.

Probably best to reach my via discord as DocOp. I'm usually snooping even when I can't be playing.

Good day

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  4. Ztymmi

Ztymmi New Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Ztymmi
    Character name: Ztymmi

Character template: Provo / Archer
    How long you've been on UOF: 9 days (but i played on Osi servers in 1998 and few years up, been revisiting this game alot over the years)

Have you been in a RP guild before? Yes - i was in the Orcs on UO another free server

Why do you want to join Trin? - Companionship

What are you looking for in a guild? - Meet new people and have fun

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No

Ways to contact you? Ztymmi#1635 Discord

5. Unusual Suspect

Unusual Suspect Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Tuatha de Danann
    Character Names & Templates:

Danann, the Animal Tamer/Bard
    Planned: Taming/Lore 120, Vet 100, Magery 100, Music/Peacemaking 100 (subject to change... Disco? Provo?), Meditation remnants
    Completed: Lore 100, Magery 100, Music/Peace 100, Taming <80, Vet <90
    Babd Catha, the Archer/Bard
    Planned: Archery/Tactics/Anat/Healing 100, Resist 100, Music 100, Provoke 120
    Completed: All but Healing (90ish), Resist (94ish), Provoke (maxed at 100)
    Future: May drop Music/Provoke (putting that on another character) and replace with PvP-oriented skills.
    Morrigu, the Harvester of Men
    Planned: Swords/Tactics/Anat/Healing 100, Resist 100, Alchemy 100, Magery 100
    Completed: All but Resist (97.8), Healing (86ish), and Alchemy (0).
    Amadan Dubh, the Trickster/Treasure Hunter
    Planned Hide/Stealth 100, Item ID 100, Lockpick 100, Fishing 120, Cartography 100, Magery 100
    Completed: All but Lockpicking (57ish, training as I finish this), Fishing (52ish), Cartography (50)
    Samhioldananach, the Master of Crafts
    Planned: Blacksmithy 120, Tailoring 120, Carpentry 120, Tinkering 120, Bowcraft/Fletching 100, Music/Mining/Magery remnants)
    Completed: Tailoring (100), Tinkering (85ish), Carpentry (57ish),Blacksmithy (50), Bowcraft (44.4), Music/Mining/Magery higher than needed)
    The powerscroll costs alone...
    Arianrhod, the Axe-Crazy Workwoman
    Planned: Lumberjack/Mining, Swords, Healing, some Magery
    Completed: Lumberjack 90ish, Mining 50ish, Swords/Tactics/Anat 100, Magery more than needed
    Dagda, the Magic Monstrous Macing Man
    Planned: Macing/Tactics/Anat/Healing 100, Resist 100, Inscribe 120, Magery 100
    Completed: Macing/Tactics/Anat 100, Healing 90ish, Resist 95ish, Magery 100, Inscribe 0
    Creidne, the Animal-Loving Workwoman
    Planned: Taming 100, Lore 120, Vet 100, Magery 100, Mining 120, Meditation 80, Arms Lore 100
    Completed: Taming 62ish, Lore 92ish, Vet 81ish, Magery 100, Mining 95ish, Med 100, Arms Lore 100
    Cu Chulainn, Death's Spear
    Planned: Fencing/Tactics/Anat/Healing 100, Resist 100, Poison 100, Alchemy 100
    Completed: Resist 88ish, Magery 100 (instead of poison, maybe?), Alchemy 50, Poison 0, Healing 65ish, Anat/Tactics 67ish, Fencing 85ish)

How long you've been on UOF:

A few weeks now.
    I've got a small home base (definitely could use a bigger place - housing 9 of the Tribe of the Danu is no small task! - but can't we all?), and starting to build up a stockpile of regs/arrows/bolts and some spending cash.
    Getting comfortable hunting Ogre Lords/Mages in Wrong, and wondering why I never made a Provo or Archer before... its delightful.

Have you been in a RP guild before?

Yes, I vaguely recall being in one perhaps a decade ago on Napa Valley. I enjoyed it somewhat, and tended to find the overarching quality of people to be best in the light RP groups where RP is encouraged but not strictly enforced. It attracts a generally genial sort, without too much of the obsessive.

I can and will act generally appropriately (my humor can go dark if allowed, but I can be circumspect), particularly around what I've learned is the guild's close ally, SIR. My characters might enjoy poking and prodding at the Knight's philosophy, but they'll be respectful of the RP aspects if/when they do so.

Why do you want to join Trin?

Trin sounds like a good base of good people, with which one can do some casual fun in the game. I plan to be able to do just about everything possible, including PvM and PvP, and it seems likely that I'll get help performing the former and surviving the latter.

Trin's home city of Trinsic is a nice bonus, as my Tuatha de Danann backstory is of fleeing their former shard to make a new life in a new Britania. This time, they've left conquering aside and are trying to integrate among the existing people (and stand ready to protect them as their own).

Also, AreYouKidden managed to sell the guild quite well while steadfastly avoiding selling the guild. Amazing Stuff.

What are you looking for in a guild?

I'm looking for casual players for friendly conversation, some light RP when the mood makes it appropriate, and people I can do game content with on an occasional basis. I'd prefer to be able to do just about everything in the game, with the exception of certain behaviors that I've no real interest in performing (griefing, exploiting, etc.).

That is going to include PvP. I've already experienced PvP with Reds in dungeons (generally quite cordial, really, aside from the killing-you part - i've been rezzed and generally left alone after one kill), and have so far mostly died and once ran away and fought back enough that the Red got bored and gave up. I've heard rumors there's a training program in fighting the good fight... I've read through the manual a few times, as my planned characters might suggest, so that at least I hope to learn to do in a vaguely competent manner.

I'm hoping for a long-term group of friends to play UO with, and do the stuff that one player flying solo just can't do on their own. I'm an old trammie, looking to learn some new tricks, and do so with good folk at his side.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which?

Nope. I want all my characters in a single guild/alliance, as otherwise it makes PvP and inter-guild conflicts unbearably awkward. The Tuatha de Danann will stay together.

Ways to contact you?

Discord seems to be the go-to for UOF, so that's probably a good way: Unusual Suspect#0452

Skye Wolfbane and AreYouKidden like this.
  6. dorka6257

dorka6257 Member

Jan 26, 2017
    Pvmgod
    Character name: LockMaster
    Character template: Tmaper
    How long you've been on UOF: less than 3-4months off and on
    Have you been in a RP guild before no
    Why do you want to join Trin? i love pvm and also like to be able to do thing with a guild have fun and good times
    What are you looking for in a guild usualy good time laughs pvm runs tmap runs and maby i can make a char for champing
    Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? nope i do not
    Ways to contact you? discord derka6257

Skye Wolfbane likes this.
  7. BugaS

BugaS New Member

Feb 1, 2016
    BugaS
    Character name:
    GIANT

Character template:

Fencer Bard
    74 anatomy
    99 fencing
    84 healing
    61 magery
    40 meditation
    gm music
    82 provo
    64 resist
    92 tactics

I've been here for 2 years or more, but dont play very often, just like once or twice a week. sometimes a bit more =)

I'm in guts and glory, but i dont play with them anymore, i dunno if the guild is still on, but im resigning if i join you guys, i should have resigned before, but i just realised that im still on G & G right now when i saw the char name in game

To have a nice guild and a group to hunt, since i have nobody to hunt with, its hard to slash hard monsters alone with a fencer, lol, hoping to learn a bit more about UOForever, and meet new people as well.

People that i could help, and help me out as well, exchange goods, have a nice laugh, so many things =D

I haven't.

Ways to contact you?

I'm on Discord my name there is BoB, but i can reply on a message here as well.

Have a nice one, hoping to get in City of Trinsic!

8. TJ Smith

TJ Smith New Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Character name: Tim the Third

Character template: still a young player, Not sure at this stage but here are the 7 stats I'm focusing on...

Anatomy 88

Archery 69

Healing 62

Hiding 51

Musicianship 65

Provocation 53

Resist spell 42

May pick up cartography later.

How long you've been on UOF: about a week, kinda new to online gaming in general, usually play dwarf fortress and was a huge fan of the ultima games and what they represented so thought I'd give this a bash.

Have you been in a RP guild before? No, but it seems like the right way to go.

Why do you want to join Trin? Looks fun and a good way to get into RP

What are you looking for in a guild? Learn RP and find some direction in this game.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? NO, only one character at this stage.

Ways to contact you? You can find me on Discord @Enchanter

Edit: I should mention that I live in Africa so my timing is strange

Skye Wolfbane likes this.
  9. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    I've tried to contact you on discord but haven't found you there. Perhaps you can find me at Skye/Lynni in UOF chat. I also sent you a PM here.

10. blayzesRPG

blayzesRPG Member

Aug 14, 2017
    Xenn

Hail and Well Met.
    As I said I the forum where I introduced myself I have 2 characters, they are as follows:
    Character Name: Xenn Oathsworn Male Human
    Character template: Archer,y 100
    Healing 100
    Swordsmanship 100
    Tactics 100
    Resisting Spells 100
    Animal Lore 100
    Animal Taming 16.5 at present

How long you've been on UOF:? Less than 1 week.

Have you been in a RP guild before? On Catskills Shard (don't remember the actual name or spelling) I was
    a priestess in a heavy drow roleplaying guild. On Europa shard, I was a
    male knights Templar fighting with honor.
    On other online games..Lord of the rings I played on Landroval server.
    Why do you want to join Trin? For many reasons. I like the way you are both structured in your game play and you organize it to welcome different play styles. You allow for people who wish to learn roleplay to have the opportunity. I have helped in that way and if I can I will endeavor to contribute to Trinsic in that way again.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No all of mine will be with yours

Ways to contact you? my account in Ultima online forever is blayzesRPG or on Discord, I am known as Menallis#4801

My other character that I hope to join you is :
    Character Name: Niki (Female)
    Character Template: Mage hope to be tamer (she hopes with help)
    Magery:100.0
    Eval 100.0
    Med 70.2
    Lore 100.
    Tam 53.8

I am thinking of trading my archery of 99,8 and tactics for taming and bard skills what do you think.

How long you've been on UOF: Less than a week same as Xenn.
    Have you been in an RP guild before?
    On Catskills Shard (don't remember the actual name or spelling) I was
    a priestess in a heavy drow roleplaying guild. On Europa shard, I was a
    male Knights Templar fighting with honor.
    On other online games.Lord of the rings I played on Landroval server.
    Why do you want to join Trin? For many reasons. I like the way you are both structured in your game play and you organize it to welcome different play styles. You allow for people who wish to learn roleplay to have the opportunity. I have helped in that way and if I can I will endeavor to contribute to Trinsic in that way again.

What are you looking for in a guild? In addition to what I wrote as Xen, I always enjoy belong to a guild. It allows me to contribute and participate and belong to a community.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? No I hope to belong to yours

Ways to contact you?my account in Ultima online forever is blayzesRPG or on Discord, I am known as Menallis#4801

That is all the information you asked for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Well Met

*bows with sincerity*

11. WarSmith666

WarSmith666 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2017
    DarkElfWarSmith - Warfork Templar
    BloodShot - Extreme Archer
    Malice Do Urden - Bard Tamer
    Character name:

Malice Do Urden

Character template:

Bard Tamer

Animal Lore 100
    Animal Taming 102
    Magery 100
    Musicianship 100
    Peacemaking 100
    Provocation 100
    Veterinary 100

702 total at the moment

If you need all my character names please let me know and ill post them all. But main right now is my Bard Tamer aka Malice Do Urden because she is my most effective hunter for the moment. Second are my WarFork Templar aka DarkElfWarSmith and my Extreme Archer aka Bloodshot.

May 29, 2017

No, but I have had an interest in RP in UO for sometime now.

I wish to join a known and well structured guild.

I want to participate in pvm and pvp. Pvm for example rdas, boss hunts and any kind of hunting expedition. Pvp I need to find someone who can teach to be better. Im searching for ingame knowledge not hand outs and I believe I can obtain this knowledge in Trin if I am given a chance. Also interested in learning how to sail the seas and plunder.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? all my characters are in SKG but its not active anymore. I would wish to move all my characters in Trin or sub guilds of trin if I am accepted.

Ways to contact you? I always check forums and in Discord - DEWarSmith/BloodShot/MistressOW #6410. please send me a mail here in forums first thank you.

12. Marksiums

Marksiums Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Marksimus, Darth Sillyus
    Then leave a message in this thread with the following information:
    Character name: Marksimus, Darth Sillyus, Wolverine,

Character template: Stun Mage
    100 wrestling, 100 magery, 100 resist , 100 eval int, 100 anat, 100 hiding, 100 meditation

How long you've been on UOF: about 3 months

Have you been in a RP guild before? no

Why do you want to join Trin? looking for a guild that is there for each other, and i enjoy being available to help others out as well. Ive seen some TRIN people on before and they seem like a good guild to join.

What are you looking for in a guild? A guild that works together to have a great gaming experience.

Do you have characters in other guilds? If so, which? no

Ways to contact you? through forums, or hopefully guild chat =)

13. Katalyst

Katalyst New Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Katalyst
    Character name: Mortifer

Character template: med/mage/eval/lore/taming/vet/resisting

How long you've been on UOF: about a week

Have you been in a RP guild before? Not on UO.

I've heard nothing but good things about this guild and they have a great reputation. They sound like the type of people I would enjoy adventuring with.

Looking to find my place in UOF. My days so far have been solitary, I need a group that I can learn from and adventure with. I'm currently sorely lacking comradery and a sense of purpose to really enjoy myself here.

No.

Ways to contact you?
    Discord. Mortifer#7557

14. Raezer

Raezer New Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Rix, Ole Mule, Raezer
    Character Name: D'Scribe
    Template: Mage/scribe/bard/t-hunter
    How long on UOF: couple weeks
    In an RP guild: no but I like to playlike!
    Why Trin: Areyoukidding was nice to me.
    What am I looking for: Friends! I am an admin on an empty server... If I wanted to solo I'd be there.
    Other guilds: I have one char waiting on an invite to city of Avalon. And a couple in the noob guild you start with...(will drop them without remorse)
    Contact me: raezerst@yahoo.com

15. Raezer

Raezer New Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Rix, Ole Mule, Raezer
    Or on discord @Fred#0022
    Good thing no one read this yet... I had the wrong Fred...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017 at 11:05 PM