Reconsider letting archers use pots?

Streets

Grandmaster
Let me start off by saying I am not suggesting allowing archers throw purple pots in combat I understand that maybe an issue but for the other pots could this be considered?

As it is now other weapons allow for drinking pots while weapons are equiped except archery. The problem is an Archer has to drop the weapon to drink reducing his combat skill to nothing greatly increasing the chance to be hit.

I don't see how this could be a balance issue but rather just a quality of life fix. Can the game be mad to allow pots to be used other than purple in the code though?

lollo

Grandmaster
Let me start off by saying I am not suggesting allowing archers throw purple pots in combat I understand that maybe an issue but for the other pots could this be considered?

As it is now other weapons allow for drinking pots while weapons are equiped except archery. The problem is an Archer has to drop the weapon to drink reducing his combat skill to nothing greatly increasing the chance to be hit.

I don't see how this could be a balance issue but rather just a quality of life fix. Can the game be mad to allow pots to be used other than purple in the code though?

Only purple pots can be used without unequipping 2 handed weapons (except bows)

To drink cure/heal/str etc all 2 handed weapons need to be unequipped.

Young Star

Grandmaster
with wands and firehorns i dont see why we cant let archers throw pots without disarming. they already have to stop running and pause a tick before they shoot.

sshhaawwnn

Master
guess i should have read up, i just assumed since you can throw with two handed weaps, but lol already covered that.. ill disappear back into the shadows now

Bromista

Grandmaster
with wands and firehorns i dont see why we cant let archers throw pots without disarming. they already have to stop running and pause a tick before they shoot.
Well babethoven tried it out on test center when they were making changes two years ago with like two other players and they decided it was OP and so it is done GG

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
i find this interesting..i can see how it could be OP..but dont u have to stop to shoot anyways? archery would be a fun alternative to the pvp scene in my opinion. every template has a handicap but archery does seem to be way under scale. sure u can shoot to kill from distance, but its also the only weapon class without poison or special moves (concussion blow, paralyze..etc)