Recalling with bonded pets

Philly Riv

Novice
Recently finished the taming grind to GM and have been enjoying hunting with my bonded drag/ww combo.

I don't expect to be able to put up a fight against the pk groups that roll through the well known spawns on a regular basis but I'd like to at least have a chance of recalling out. This is easy enough if the pets aren't in combat but I haven't figured out a way to make an "oh shit" recall macro that will disengage the drag and ww from combat and allow them to recall with me.

Anyone have any suggestions? I am using razor btw.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Recently finished the taming grind to GM and have been enjoying hunting with my bonded drag/ww combo.

I don't expect to be able to put up a fight against the pk groups that roll through the well known spawns on a regular basis but I'd like to at least have a chance of recalling out. This is easy enough if the pets aren't in combat but I haven't figured out a way to make an "oh shit" recall macro that will disengage the drag and ww from combat and allow them to recall with me.

Anyone have any suggestions? I am using razor btw.
you have to spam all follow me when ur recalling out. i don't have a one button macro to recall, i just keep my book open at all times and spam the shit out of all follow me. most of these pks have an attack closest macro anyways....so if they are even remotely close it will disrupt the recall.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Some have all follow built into their ohshit macro but I personally just mash it manually so it's not a bother when I wanna recall and leave my pets behind

JackPalance

Master
Some have all follow built into their ohshit macro but I personally just mash it manually so it's not a bother when I wanna recall and leave my pets behind
I have never refered to it as such, but it is a fitting description. I have a macro that spams all come and then recalls to my house. To make it even more fitting, it is mapped to the esc key.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ha actually my oh shit macro is a little bit different than my recall/bank recall/house macros

My ohshit macro looks like this:

823b4782eb.png

Alexdan

Adept
for steam? what is your formulation as script guys? :)

I use this but i recall from scroll not spell:

Code:
msg 'all follow me'
useobject 0x40642f25 // Runebook serial
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 1500
replygump 0x554b87f3 8 // Runebook spot
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'

carsomyr

Grandmaster
I use this but i recall from scroll not spell:

Code:
msg 'all follow me'
useobject 0x40642f25 // Runebook serial
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 1500
replygump 0x554b87f3 8 // Runebook spot
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
pause 100
msg 'all follow me'
thanks i lot for sharing mate :)

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
for razor, i make a marco saying All Stop and All Follow, and have my auto recall next to it so i spam the first one then the 2nd. I found all stop helps so they dont follow you then try to go back to fighting.