Rare Tameable For 115 + tamers (NIGHTWOLF) cheap.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Don't wanna derail, but good for you finding that one. Been waiting to see where it would spawn.

Best of the lot imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Messremb

Grandmaster
Don't wanna derail, but good for you finding that one. Been waiting to see where it would spawn.

Best of the lot imo.

Agreed

Although it sucks that it makes the uber rare Jet black wolf pretty much worthless.

free sweet mount bump

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Agreed

Although it sucks that it makes the uber rare Jet black wolf pretty much worthless.

free sweet mount bump

honestly i dont think it should change the price of the jet black wolf at all considering, only 115 tamers + can use these, when any char can use the other one.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I am so confident that, no one will want to tame these pets though, i will show you where it spawns, and i just checked and there is one there now, its so hard to tame is why i think it should be worth 500k

View attachment 1156

have at it, please tell us how long it takes you to tame it, and if this pet is worth the 500k.

took me almost 3 hours to get the first one, i dont wanna tame another one.

Liberty

Grandmaster
I am so confident that, no one will want to tame these pets though, i will show you where it spawns, and i just checked and there is one there now, its so hard to tame is why i think it should be worth 500k

View attachment 1156

have at it, please tell us how long it takes you to tame it, and if this pet is worth the 500k.

took me almost 3 hours to get the first one, i dont wanna tame another one.

Sounds like when the Skele Steed was first released. 3 Hours to tame something than can be killed with an ebolt.