WTS Selling List

Decoy

Grandmaster
Can I not change my nick
Possible ?

If possible offer 12m

It always changes your name when you throw the hood up (double clicking the robe turns it to the shroud). There are some exceptions to this such as your name reverting back when the server reboots, but most of the time you will have the "a shrouded figure" name.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Very sad that a truly great rare has been made worthless.

Militia robes should be changed tbh, and a real rares market should be kept - it would actually encourage more donations, along with giving vet players something more to strive for, rather than "is my item going to get killed by a stupid change/dono vendor".

Lexington

Grandmaster
Very sad that a truly great rare has been made worthless.

Militia robes should be changed tbh, and a real rares market should be kept - it would actually encourage more donations, along with giving vet players something more to strive for, rather than "is my item going to get killed by a stupid change/dono vendor".

Trying not to derail this even further but it's happened to most of us more than once over the last 5 years...

I will still look for spider as an exchange. This is Pure White item with feature to give you another name and instead spending money on pw masks and clothes u can have hood and robe in 1 item. I got offer already 40m trades. And it was just 1st msg on discord. I look for better deal if not ill keep it , no problemo :) unique Item on sever

nax2005

Neophyte
I will still look for spider as an exchange. This is Pure White item with feature to give you another name and instead spending money on pw masks and clothes u can have hood and robe in 1 item. I got offer already 40m trades. And it was just 1st msg on http://discord.uoforever.com. I look for better deal if not ill keep it , no problemo :) unique Item on sever
lol 40m? give up' I think name change bad option good luck