EVAL
HIDING
MAGERY
MED
MUSIC
PROVO
RESIST

all GM.

Do you think its a viable template for farming AND occasional PVP when farming?

lollo

Grandmaster
Right now I have

105 provo (going for 110 or 115)
100 music
100 magery
100 eval
100 medit
100 resist
100 wrestle

basically 5x gm mage with music and provo. Works wonders for pvm and can usually defend myself against single pks

lollo

Grandmaster
Why not drop wrestle and put peace? You can use area peace against dexxer also against monster. Is it not better?

peacemaking sucks, especially on this shard. You'll fail a lot against top tier mobs and even if you succeed, the peacemaking effect will last 2 seconds.

Also, peacemaking vs dexers in pvp? What????!!

lollo

Grandmaster
And what offensive spells are you going to cast on a balron or ancient wyrm? Flame strike for 40% of your mana and 0,1% of their health?

lollo

Grandmaster
Are we talking about pvp or pvm man? u will use wrestle against balron?

we are talking about both.

without wrestiling ANY DEXER will destroy you in 5 seconds. Probably less than 5 seconds. You won't be able to get off a single spell.

Peacemaking is horrible for pvm and i'm not even sure it works for pvp on this server, and even if it does, it'll only buy you 2 seconds of life before getting wrecked by any weapon in this game.

Seriously, we shouldn't even be debating this. If you want a bard that will be able to "decently" pvp (don't expect to kill a good player, but you will survive a lot) you have to pick 5x mage + music & provo.

If you want to make a pvm character you don't need wrestling & resist and you can pick anatomy and healing or hiding or whatever.

I don't want nothing, i'm a tamer/provo, it is just a question about peace...and i like debating and YES peace works against player too.

Regards,

lollo

Grandmaster
I don't want nothing, i'm a tamer/provo, it is just a question about peace...and i like debating and YES peace works against player too.

Regards,

my mistake, I thought you were the OP, who was asking for a bard template that was decent for pvp, too.

But then again, even if you're not the OP, telling him to get peace for pvp is clearly a bad advice.

Don Key

Master
5x peace+provo.

Until they fix peacemaking then you could make a peace warrior. But for some reason they don't want that template to be used here.

halygon

Grandmaster
I say that because peacemaking doesn't work. You can't peace anything consistently.
It's true that it is all wonky and mobs appear to become un-peaced almost within seconds, I doubt it is because they don't want that template here -- more likely it is because up to this point, no one has cared about peacemaking.

SaladinX

Grandmaster
So remove hiding for wrestle? 90% of the time I will be farming - 10% pvp.

Also this might be good for champs? no?

Don Key

Master
100% remove hiding for wrestle.

Use invisibility if you want to take a 2min break.

Template works just fine for champs