Poker Solution

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Each poker table allowed up to 8 players per each table. Some people used to cheat/team, etc....

How about re-implementing the poker system.. but only allow for 1v1's (max 2 people per table)?

This would take the "Cheating" aspect out of the equation.

Zizmuffin

Adept
I hate it when there are only 1 or 2 people at the table. People start playing like assholes and just raise everything regardless of what they have or what's on the table. I understand it's a game, and nothing we're doing in it means anything, but it's not any fun to me when people don't give a shit about the outcome and just play recklessly.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I hate it when there are only 1 or 2 people at the table. People start playing like assholes and just raise everything regardless of what they have or what's on the table. I understand it's a game, and nothing we're doing in it means anything, but it's not any fun to me when people don't give a shit about the outcome and just play recklessly.

1v1's would be better then no poker at all for now.. aye ?

Zizmuffin

Adept
I'm sure a handful of people feel that way. Personally, I'd rather have no poker than sit there and play with some dickhead who just wants to make a mockery out of an otherwise fun game. To each their own, they have every right to do it, I just don't enjoy it.

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Glad to hear they weren't permanently removed and will be back "eventually" (hopefully they aren't in a union with banked vacation/sick days)

It would be sweet if they came back with fixes to issues that have been discussed in other threads. If anything just the code so that every second flop doesn't have a pair would be amazing.

The addition of a heads-up table with same blinds but higher max buy-in as the current 'big' table would be sweet.

As for now, I'm at a loss as to how I can turn this 700k into a few mils.... :oops:

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
It's unconfirmed if they are in a union

Question. For a long time now when players would win a hand... it wouldn't always show to the other players what they lost to. Its kind of frustrating to a lot of people I'm sure lol.... any chance that can be looked at some time ?

Each poker table allowed up to 8 players per each table. Some people used to cheat/team, etc....

How about re-implementing the poker system.. but only allow for 1v1's (max 2 people per table)?

This would take the "Cheating" aspect out of the equation.

Dammmmmmm brah.

And here i was, completely ignorant in thinking your bad ideas/tears only came out on the PvP forum.

Dear lawd.

jkg8787

Master
just go play poker somewhere else. its the internet. millions of places. GMs shouldnt be dealing with the headache