Please consider changing this murder count recall block...

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I understand why it's in place-to prevent people from killing and escaping. However, this really stinks when you get one count because you lost your cool and killed a guy/gal who was griefing you. Now, for the next however many hours you can't recall when someone flags on you. They know this, so they bring in their crew and ruin your day. Can't this be changed to like 3 or 4 murder counts?
I dont have all the answers and I'm not going to act like I do...I just feel this could be changed to still achieve its primary goal while giving some leniency to the crazy heads like me who lose their cool once in awhile.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I think waiting until you have 2 or more counts is a cool idea. Everyone gets one free kill!

Well and it's not really a free kill. You're still grey so for the next couple minutes they can get come and get you. It's just you're not stuck from recalling because a pk flags on you :p

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Would you say youre more likely or less likely to blue PK someone with this change? The answer is less likely(obviously) and the change is working as intended.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Its 8 hours of being logged in in order your punishment to go away. Alternatively you could not "lose your cool" and act "crazy".

Hard to consider your logic when I've never seen you solo before. So of course you love the idea that people with one count have no way to get away from the ebolt zerg. This change was a great benefit to your playstyle.

Yall never played here when you lost counts every 24 hours whether you were logged in or not! Only the most active pkers even stayed red! But honestly I have noticed a significant change in the game with blues being more friendly outside of guard zone because they know you are less likely to take a count on them. It has made the game play friendlier, and that is kind of fun.

Blair

Master
You just need to learn how to outsmart the griefer. In this case it sounds fairly obvious his whole intention was to get under you skin so you would lose your cool and kill him. What you should really do is just act like it doesn't bother you, he will eventually get bored because you're not being bothered by what hes doing. Or just go somewhere else for 30 mins or so. I have never had to kill anyone using this tactic and it has always worked for me.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Hard to consider your logic when I've never seen you solo before. So of course you love the idea that people with one count have no way to get away from the ebolt zerg. This change was a great benefit to your playstyle.

Actually this change hurts us seeing as we play reds... was always hilarious to run for a bit and then recall right in the face a blue horde trying to get my head.

Yall never played here when you lost counts every 24 hours whether you were logged in or not! Only the most active pkers even stayed red! But honestly I have noticed a significant change in the game with blues being more friendly outside of guard zone because they know you are less likely to take a count on them. It has made the game play friendlier, and that is kind of fun.

Rule working as intended.

You just need to learn how to outsmart the griefer. In this case it sounds fairly obvious his whole intention was to get under you skin so you would lose your cool and kill him. What you should really do is just act like it doesn't bother you, he will eventually get bored because you're not being bothered by what hes doing. Or just go somewhere else for 30 mins or so. I have never had to kill anyone using this tactic and it has always worked for me.

Decreamos

Grandmaster

My account is 1096 days old. I've been here since the beginning. What Blair said makes sense. I dislike griefers more than pks.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Because with blue griefers they exploit the system to impose grief but minimize their risk... being a red on the shard means you take responsibiilty for your scum behavior.

girana

Grandmaster
can we plz have

1 count = red
killing pets = 10 counts
red died = 20% skill loss per count

idocs = 100yards around trammel
crafting zone = trammel
everyone get private island
every get 5 120 tamings and 5 each relic

plz SHANE

drinn