1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player VS Player VIDEO Competition!

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Mar 22, 2015.

1. FrogX

FrogX Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Frog X
    Best video yet! I loved the death effects! You just raised the bar for this contest that's for sure.

Also, I'm wondering what resolution you have your razor force window set to & what add-on are you using for the health bars?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  2. TECHN9NEUOF

TECHN9NEUOF Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Techn9ne - Shahzam - Riptix -
    Fuck yeah bro if you need any help HMU. Thats tight.

3. TECHN9NEUOF

Oct 19, 2014
    Good editing Heli.

4. Kears

Kears Well-Known Member

May 7, 2014

I think you should create another one to get the 2nd prize ;)

5. steve-o

steve-o Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2013
    Wow athrez!!! really nice to watch!

6. Athrez

Athrez Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Heli
    I feel stupid to spend my time answering to obvious questions/statements but since I'm at work and got plenty of free time I'll do an exception and answer you and if you don't understand then nothing I can do.

Darn you been on my ignore list for months and haven't really seen any of your posts but now I ended up looking forum threads as guest and saw your post and usually those rare times I see a post of you I don't even bother to reply your posts about me cause you just try to diss (not working btw).

However, I give what people & Shane asked for, and as we can see all except my hater fans (few crybaby DMG. members who continuously try to put me down but fail miserably and troll themselves/look idiot for doing that) are pretty much satisfied with the video. Dexxer templates are the templates that I enjoy playing the most so it was obvious to me to make a solo video of playing them. Besides, it's really really rare to see anyone winning on a mage template 1v4 or 1v3 if all the opponents are "PvPers", not to mention there is tons of monsters casting/hitting/on your way in a dungeon.

I use Camtasia & Adobe Photoshop. :)

First of all, I don't think I did a single gheal when gettin' fs'd so what does your comment have to do with my video? I guess it's good for mage but I don't really watch the colour changing when playing a mage. Shane asked in this competition to show the PvP of this shard including events and stuff. There is many people out there who used to CTF on other shards and loved it (after I released my CTF video of the full game I got some really nice feedback from players that used to play CTF and CTFL on defiance but not playing on UOF) and so do I. Pretty much the same answer for the dueling in pits as for CTF (btw I didn't use a hammer there but I'm already used/too tired to reply to things that you don't pay attention and come up posting incorrectly). My explo pot macro in Razor is fine but it isn't the best, I fail alot of pots especially when getting spikes but all this stuff can be used cause I use Razor and not Sallos. Sallos has some good things in it and so does Razor. For my playingstyle Razor fits the best and I like the main look of UO. Sallos just doesn't look so good in my eyes even I used to play with it years ago. If you had the possibility to set macros on sallos like I can on Razor, you would definately do that and if you didn't, it would be just dumb. Gotta use what you are able to use in these clients.

Now that I have answered your (Aga and Jack Merr) silly questions that were too obvious for most of the people but apparently not for you, I want to remind this is a competition thread and there should not be dissing and trying to put other contestors down just because you have somekind of personal issues or don't like the contestors work. I didn't diss your video Jack Merr, even I have an opinion about it but it doesn't belong in this thread unless it's good, creative critic. You just look with your silly comments that you can't compete with other contestants in a good sport spirit. Not that I'm suprised tho.

Creating nice videos take time, work, skill, maybe money and when doing it for good purposes like this (advertizing shard for free) the last thing you wan't to hear is people saying nasty things and trying to put you down with bad justified reasons and comments. I bet @Shini knows what I mean.

Anyway, BIG thanks for everyone for nice comments on here, mIRC and via pm's. Your nice comments make me smile and feel like the video was really worth making. :)

Luv u <3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    10 people like this.
  7. TECHN9NEUOF

Oct 19, 2014
    Lol good video bro.

8. Ric Savage

Ric Savage Well-Known Member

May 16, 2013
    Good job Athrez. Undoubtedly the best so far!

9. Tac0bell

Tac0bell Well-Known Member

May 31, 2014
    TacoBell
    Good vid AL<3

10. halygon

halygon Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Halygon
    This is not a thread to discuss or argue methods of PvP - founded or unfounded.

This is a thread to post your competition videos.

Keep things civil and on topic or it will be obvious that you need to take a break from the forums.

12 people like this.
  11. FAMARA

FAMARA Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    regardless if i look down upon , or look up to your playstyle.

that video is amazing dude. keep making videos like this and help promote the server!

12. halygon

Aug 14, 2013
    Halygon
    2 people like this.
  13. Keno W.

Keno W. Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Keno, Dudeguy, a different person,that one dude
    Sadly I don't even have a PC capable of WATCHING things in 720p let alone record stuff HAHA I only have this old dinosaur to play on.

14. Spatchel

Spatchel Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2014
    After seeing some of these videos. How is it fair that this individual can see all the traps and ignore all the blocking rocks when his prey doesn't have this advantage? Would only be fair if everyone were on the same level playing field.

15. halygon

Aug 14, 2013
    Halygon
    Open a new thread if you want to discuss this as this is off topic here.

16. Sweet Jesus

Sweet Jesus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2013
    @Shane
    This might be a stupid question but where can I download the UOF theme song? Any help getting the song would be greatly appreciated...

17. tangar

tangar Active Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Is there still time to make a video to participate in competition? When is dead line?

18. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    Yes theres still time, we will let this go for awhile - another 2 months or so since people have asked for quiet a bit of time to get the right video., i really like the submissions so far.

3 people like this.
  19. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I hope the competition will last longer, too bad =( that I don't have much time to play - only on the weekends
    PvP Characters train quickly, but find a decent VANQ (especially Spear) weapon is problematic :(
    European time, Capture the Flag tournament starts quite late
    Tournaments at the Docks do not get to catch - they are so rare? (gladden - it is possible to arrange own duel)
    Factional war at the moment sad - first dominated COM, now Minax everywhere ))
    собирай народ, звони в колокола надо - улучшать боевые навыки :)

20. Lion King

Lion King Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Lion King
    My contribution. Make sure you watch in 1080p for best experience.

24 people like this.