1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play UOForever A lot? Like to Stream your game play? We want to reward you.

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Dabasarous rexx

Dabasarous rexx Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2016
    O.0

clearly you failed to read anything but them two lines... gj. ( and clearly to dumb to understand the joke ) - not shocked about that you fit in that under developed mind list. .. you're great at social confrontations ( see what I did there ) ... sounds like you were more #affected than I was lol... I never deal with eqms I kill yall more than you ever kill me :)

btw a pvp gank squad doesn't make good videos to recruit anyone but to your own guild *... we don't need that type of promotion., why I say almost every eqms cant be a part of the service cause yall cant pvp without large groups.....its rare to see one by himself but normally when you do there is 5-10 about to show up ( proven )

2. Boomclack

Boomclack Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2015
    Boomclack, Dreadlord Kain, Raging Gnome
    Could someone give me directions on streaming...Would love to try to get this rolling. Especially to support UOF, Really have taken a liking to the server. A LOT

3. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post

Yeah this is some good feedback. I actually agree with the playing other games rule to gain viewers.

4 people like this.
  4. Shortbus

Shortbus Moderator Staff Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Shortbus
    MaximusBlack has a big comminity with LAGtv and NovaWar. Good personality and lots of viewers.

2 people like this.
  5. clutchxo

clutchxo Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Twitch.tv/Vearyx - Tue/Thur/Sat (6-8pm EST). PvM - Tmaps, MOTM, Crafting. PvP - Factions, PK, some thief trolling too. Come bullshit and ghost me like the rest of the "l33t pvpers".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 people like this.
  6. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
  7. clutchxo

Jun 27, 2014
    Just an FYI. Streaming PVP/PvE aka Non-crafting on this server is impossible unless you have a 15 minute delay. With all the fucking trolls available to view your stream. They can just recall into whatever you are doing and grief the fuck out of you.

8. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
  9. ABanjak

ABanjak Active Member

Oct 3, 2015
    Banjak - SkinBones - JacobBanjak
    Hey Shane, trying to message you on here over the pumpkin carving kife. messages not getting read and pumpkin whatever is in the title :) Here's my stream for now. https://www.twitch.tv/skinboneslive

10. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
  11. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post

Yeah PLEASE USE the maximum delay for all your streams.
    Please give us feedback as well of issues you guys see or anything you can think of.

12. clutchxo

Jun 27, 2014
    Streaming tonight baby woohoo. Y'all wanna see some faction fights come on out. Maybe this weekend do a give away. I have some Dono in my bank box I don't think I need.
    Twitch.tv/Vearyx - remember to follow to enter in giveaways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 people like this.
  13. Cephalic

Cephalic Active Member

Aug 5, 2016
    | Cephalic | Tamius | Sphongloid | Eva Baha |
    Answers to your questions from my personal biew points. Overall, this is by far one of the greateat steps I have ever seen a private, free, or money mall server/shard take. Reinvesting into the player base is commendable and sharp thinking towards getting activity. This should produce outside intrest in the long run.

Be careful with who you hire. The manu eho have huge egos withh probably become further immersed into the high they get from acting the way they. This could in effect turn away potetial new players from joining the shard. Also, making the streamer think he can get away with things ending in bad publicity and quits/bans from the current player base.

The rules should be based off common ethics. We sll know whats right and wrong. I did read people seemed to be for the idea of a uoforver only type rule but tgis isnt necessary. This could gain more attention and who only plays one game anyways. I know many sponsered streamers and theory crafters play multiple games .

Yes, probation evaluation period for both character and to see if they're truely dedicated to it or not.

Hours should be flexible. Dont give them salary type of payments but find a way base pay off UOForever stream time.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  14. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    2 people like this.
  15. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Hey guys! Happy Friday #TGIF am i right?

On twitch right now with my brother (sitting right next to me).

We're grinding animal taming up. Giving people a look at the road to success. Will be on all wekkend so come say hi and laugh with us

www.twitch.tv/CJRichardsNYC

2 people like this.
  16. Kears

Kears Well-Known Member

May 7, 2014
    Just setup my twitch and stream, trying out this :)

https://www.twitch.tv/ahseph

Edit: found out i'm not the "hardcore" UOF player within 20 mins of playing as I only farm gold and train pets, haha

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
    2 people like this.
  17. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    2 people like this.
  18. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Hey Guys. Streaming UO Forever again tonight. This is my 6th day & night in a row. Come hang out.. say hello

www.twitch.tv/CJRichardsNYC

2 people like this.
  19. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    3 people like this.
  20. krios

krios Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Hello friends

I am looking to purchase empty bottles in bulk 5k+ is anyone selling
    [​IMG] FYI i'm on