1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play UOForever A lot? Like to Stream your game play? We want to reward you.

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    BECOME AN OFFICIAL ULTIMA ONLINE FOREVER STREAMER
    The idea is simple: We want to invest more donation money than we already do back into Ultima Online Forever in a way that also gives back to the people that are more "hardcore" UOForever players than donators.

Our idea with the Official UOFOREVER Streamers project is that we can invest donated money into players that are able to play every single day(heavily) while also marketing our brand and community. We will still be doing other promotions, ads, and marketing of course, however this is a fun way of giving back to those "hardcore" players and will also give incentive for others to stream as well.

More information will come with this idea, if you are interested or know someone who plays Ultima Online Forever and may be interested please post below or tag your known person in this post. Please feel free to give full input and feedback on this project and if you have any questions please ask below.
    • You will be streaming over Twitch , YouTube Live, and Facebook Live​
    • You cannot be streaming other games.​
    • We are looking for players of all play styles and types to do streams.​
    • You will be paid real money based on activity & more.​
    • We may enhance your hardware setup if your stream is promising, active and legitimate.​
    • This is ideal for people who have the TIME and not MONEY to spend on UOForever.​
    • There will be certain rules/regulations to work out.​
    This is something new, and we will be paying players who are "Ultima Online Forever Official Streamers" monthly as well as possibly upgrading their PC hardware or more. Instead of spending tons of money on getting a "well known" streamer to play our game, let's give our dedicated players a try at it first. If those "well known" streamers can get going, there's absolutely no reason some of our hardcore players with a sponsored backup can't do the same.

Let's see what input you guys have, we are excited to see what we can all come up with..

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
    25 people like this.
  2. Leofrick804

Leofrick804 Well-Known Member

I'm perfect for this as I currently spend 12 plus hours a day in game and active.

2 people like this.
  3. TheFallen

TheFallen Well-Known Member

Forget pay to play.

It's time for "payed" to play.

4. RaRae

RaRae Active Member

Wow what a brilliant idea! I got some suggestion and reason I would be a good candidate for this.

SUGGESTIONS

• Create a custom UOF user interface for the streamers, one that would promote UOF and provide some basic links.
    • Create some type of currency you can acquire for watching the streamers which can be turned in for rewards!
    • Create epic custom emotes related to UO to bring that UO atmosphere to the chat.
    • Maybe have an editor aswell to post playbacks of the streams on youtube; these can include full clips, montages, short films.

WHY PICK ME?

PvP:

I have many years of experience in PvP in the UOR era style, let's just say I'm far better then your average player at it. I have ranked high on all the servers I have played on duel boards. I prefer to play alchy stun but I have experience aswell as a dexxer. I tend to play solo and in MAX a group of 4 friends, seeing as I'm the only one left of my friends who play I will MAINLY play solo I can give tips and tricks on how to play alone how to survive the zergs hehe and how to become a GOOD PvPer.

PvM:

I have recently gotten into PvM on this server because let's face it.. it's great and rewarding here unlike other places where it's content-less and a boring grind. I have recently spent my time GM'ing a tamer and I plan to spend PLENTY of time on this character to attain meta pets. I have never owned pets like these so it will be a learning process for me and the viewers.

Now not only do I want to level up my tamer, this server has finally done something I've been begging for! DEXXERS ARE GOOD at PvM, my god do I plan on wasting HOURS on a meta talisman sounds AWESOME. Again plenty of hours of content right here for the viewers and I to learn together.

Crafting:

Now let me say it's been a life time dream of mine to maintain and run a player vendor and I plan to do just that! I have recently started my crafter and I plan on creating a vendor with EVERYTHING! A great place for the new viewers to head to when they need supplies, hey its a win-win for both of us right?

RP:

I'm an avid RP'er I love it, let's just face the facts it's a lost craft in UO and I hope through streaming we can bring more popularity to it again! I have a Knight in The Knight's Guild @Sir. ( is the best Knight commander ever!, shout out!), I play this character actively every day. I roam the orc caves make sure the orcs population isn't booming out of control and I patrol the vendors who seek the protection of the Knights from any criminals!

EXPERIENCE:

I have a ton of knowledge of this game in and out, but who doesn't right? We've all been playing this game for 15+ years (yikes!) But not only do I have the game knowledge I have the tools knowledge, now what do I mean by that? I mean I have extensive knowledge over UOSteam and Sallos. I have PLENTY of macros for skill training and I can create any macro and give pointers on how to use and function UOSteam, let's just say I'm the perfect WIKI for ANY UOSteam questions, I can help new and old players get a basic and an advance knowledge base for this. I even planned on making a UOSteam macro website to help the community.

SUMMARY:

I believe I have a fun sense of humor and I never rage anymore like seriously it's a 20 year old game lol if I played this game to rage something is wrong with ya. I have a helpers mentality and I obviously I love this game lol, I already talk to myself when I play so why not talk to REAL people not just my imaginary friends and my dragons...Anyways I hope I can be considered for one of these positions!

TLDR?

Man I don't blame you, I wouldn't either.

Let's make UO GREAT AGAIN! Vote RaRae. I'm Awesome that's your TLDR.

8 people like this.
  5. clutchxo

clutchxo Well-Known Member

I already stream UO forever. However I don't have the massive amount of playtime you are asking for, with 2 kids and wife I play abour 2-3 hours a week day between 5pm-8pm (EST) , or 10pm-Midnight (EST). Weekends, my schedule is up and down, but I'm usually online for a good 5-8 hours.

• Crafting.
    • Tmaps.
    • Mibs.
    • PVP with EQMS (the most hated group on the shard).
    • My Thief Gameplay.
    • And the unbearable "drunk" streams.

Fucking riot<3 Although, I don't have a web cam. My computer blows ass, people still have fun. And at one point I had 12 viewers;)

Anyone looking to have some fun please feel free to come watch and chat! www.twitch.tv/vearyx
    As always,
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ -V

3 people like this.
  6. ABanjak

ABanjak Member

I don't know what's up, but I put some time in.. I am willing if you think you can use me. I have jury duty selection next week, and will have my business down to a 1 man crew. Eighter means I will be on a ton more during, or I might be ripping my hair out yet.. don't know yet. Please sign me up. Id like to get paid, (sounds sweet) but I just wanted to be more into the server. What do I do?? I run around look for all the deals.. Stock my vendors and decorate with new stuff. fight some monsters, get pk'ed,, usually fun and interesting to say the least though!! I mainly play a stealthy thief to run around. I spend time in Despise mainly. Anyways I got the camera, my kid watches Dan from the Diamond Minecart.. so we was getting into it on PS4 even. You cant deny my time spent daily on the server, recently coming out of my shell. I am becoming a famous photographer in real life, I was snapping photos with lead photographer from Hot VW's magazine last weekend with R.K. Smith. Hence Facebook/SENCVWG. If I can do it for VW love, I can do for UOF. IT's time to next level. - Skin BONES

7. bobwhite

bobwhite Well-Known Member

I'd gladly stream a few hours in the evening every day when possible. Mostly me killing stuff with pets and running around with EQMS to pk people/do IDOCS.

8. Peav

Peav Well-Known Member

Chat spam Kappa
    [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  9. EternalSeahorse

EternalSeahorse Active Member

I'm interested! As an european player I would be playing in different timezone so the stream never stops even if you guys across the sea have to take a nap. I'm also able to play as much as it needs to! Mainly PvM, T-hunting, MIBs, vendor management, crafting, IDOCS, thiefing and some PvP. I'm more like an all-around player what comes to my playstyle.

2 people like this.
  10. ezekiel

ezekiel Member

Going to need to find a way to minimize the stream sniping. I have seen people get sniped twice this week already, and they had like viewers.

2 people like this.
  11. Seek

Seek Well-Known Member

HMMMM

12. bobwhite

bobwhite Well-Known Member

Just put a delay on your stream.

13. K A Z

K A Z Well-Known Member

10 people like this.
  14. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

yep flube - best uo streamer ever
    http://www.twitch.tv/flubeuo
    but i hate Twitch streams )) youtube better for spreading and populirization

15. Sir.

Sir. Well-Known Member

One question - can i legally drink beer while i stream and get paid for it? If so ill quit my job right now.

2 people like this.
  16. Bristol

Bristol Member

Lol yes you can.

2 people like this.
  17. XANAX

XANAX Well-Known Member

I'm down shane pm me plz

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

18. Seek

Seek Well-Known Member

u know how much i play shane. u know ya want me

19. Slovy

Slovy Member

eh, I'll give it a go, keep your money though. I just want to promote the community. :eek:

20. drasked

drasked Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4 people like this.