1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Platinum, Crystal Fragment, Gold, Donation Reward Ideas?

Discussion in 'News' started by Shane, May 10, 2016.

1. Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    They have name change deed already for 1 mil.

2. Sweet Jesus

Sweet Jesus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Where do you see that?

3. Yoko Kurama

Yoko Kurama Well-Known Member

May 19, 2016
    Pretty sure it was on the gold sink vendor. I will look around, I swear I saw them around somewhere.

4. Lady Macbeth

Lady Macbeth Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    May be on another shard :)

But still doubt technically can be archieved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Murder reset deed and extra char slot token are 1m each. There is (or was) also beard, hair, and gender change deeds on dono vendor. But never name change :(

6. hubcap

hubcap Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2014
    House Related:

house color dyes
    Any hues but
    blood red and charcoal black because if those are choices, nothing else would sell.
    house signs and posts.
    add some more options....maybe incorporate the colored hued woods and metals? A frostwood sign post deed with a valorite sign post deed?

House cannon deed? (works the same as on a boat but used in the home and can be attacked if it is able to target. 1 cannon per 18tiles)
    Hued teleporters? Maybe new sounds/effects when used?
    New rug/tapestry options? "A large portrait of Lord Blakthorn" "A large tapestry depicting the destruction of the gem of worlds?" etc etc..Or maybe a tapestry that shows the location of all online guildmembers?
    Maybe a "head on a pike" deed for those gore-loving pkers out there? I KNOW that would sell.....make it so the owner can place the heads of their latest victims on top. Increase "head capacity" by buying more of the same deed.....to add heads...buy deed. click it. click the pike. Go kill another player and add their head.

SOULSTONES. Whole or fragments. Either way. And can only store NON crafting skills and NO TAMING or ANIMAL LORE. (we have enough tamers .....and crafters already need some help to remain a viable and sought after template. Let them (crafters and tamers) use +1 scrolls. They are good gold sinks.
    Personal Stables.......a place for tamers to safely store pets in their own home. They take up "X" amount of space/tiles and can hold "X" amount of "slots" worth of pets. Say 4 slots? Maybe about the size of a small stall at a tamers.....
    FOR SALE SIGNS. Nuff said. Deed that acts like any other crafted deed......use it and place a plot for sale. Maybe have it so if someone clicks the sign, their post is made on the forums, too? or on icq? or whatever the user of the deed arranges?
    Dragonshit deeds? Death Beetle Dung deeds? Nightmare dung deeds? What self respecting tamer wouldn't want these to deco their personal stable deed?

Faction related tapestries? Make one for each respective faction, make it large and hangable on the outside of your home? Banner style? Instead of typical house sign? Good for as long as faction membership is active?

SHIP RELATED:

Ship add-ons. Not "stat" add-ons...physical add-ons. Cosmetic add ons only....A Crows nest? A Plank? A cool wooden mermaid statue for the bow? Tattered sails? Skull and Crossbones banner or flag?
    "Barnacle Encrusted Cannon?" ......a deed a "x" amt. barnacle incrusted ingots to create it, perhaps?
    SWAB THE DECK deed. How many people have to cry for this to happen? One time purchase of the deed. Use it, target the tillerman, youre good. Say "Swab the Deck" or "Remove the dead" and the deck is COMPLETELY cleared of everything not living, not player related.
    Make them relatively cheap, too. Everyone that has a ship wants one.....plenty of market if they aren't 1m gp/5000donation coins per.

MISC

Instant Champ Spawn Skull.
    For "X" million gp you get a specially hued skull that when placed on the correct altar will immediately (or quickly) spawn the champ and their respective horde. No more spending time hacking away at snakes and mongbats if youre rich enough to avoid it.
    Mots players revolve around the end-game facet of UO. Enhance that action as much as possible without tilting the little balance that already exists.....

Spell Channeling gear.
    Maybe a "Staff of the Magi" that has no other added effects over a "gnarled staff" per se, just with MUCH better graphics.
    I know Llewlyn in West Brit has a cool "aesthetic" staff that could be used as a template? Just change the color of it....to keep that one unique.
    Maybe a "Shield of the Magi?" Not blessed. Can be looted. Only used by mages with gm skill in magery, meditation, and wrestling? Give it the same defense attributes as a buckler.
    Spellbook dyes?
    A "merlins" robe in red, white, or black? has stars on it and hooded..........aesthetic only but can accept +1 armor patches.

Introduce something for swordsmen to make them viable again. Nothings coming to me, but, yall are some bright folks. Think of something. Maybe a "headband of focus" blessed, and adds +"X%" hit chance instead of missing 10 swings in a row as a 7X GM...........

Stealth running deed? Allows a thief to run in stealth, with armor up to full leather. 10M gp. Only useable by 100 stealing, 100hiding, AND 100 stealth. (no more 80 stealth and get 100 rewards...) Run it to 100 for the benefits.
    "Sticky Fingers" deed? Allows a thief to get double the normal gold from mobs only, AND it gives a chance to nab a rare item.
    Master Tracker Deeds? Instead of an "arrow" to lead the way....it shows the route they took by showing footsteps?

For the solitary miner make an ore cart? Don't need a pack horse or beetle to worry about. Pay GOLD for a cart you can drag behind you. (Can be looted) but can carry a LOT more weight..........
    I don't like the mobile forge idea, but, a cart is handy. No feeding or worry involved. Aside from thieves.

Create a dungeon that costs a SICK amount of gold to enter....
    Has a SICK amount of skilled mobs.....
    And gives SICK loot.

50M for 1hr access?

Just off the top of my head........................

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
    8 people like this.
  7. millimbby420

millimbby420 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2014
    millimbby, PrincessGodsCok, Muiri, & MaladaptMilli
    I'm too broke to afford this item any time ever, I'm simply suggesting it because I would just love to see the item in game, but the fact that there isn't already a pink castle in Sosaria truly saddens me.

2 people like this.
  8. Tearloch

Tearloch Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2014
    I don't know if it was said already, but please bring back the Vendor Expansion Deeds (used to be on gold sink vendor).

2 people like this.
  9. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Some good ideas in here. Most notably head on a pike deed! We've been asking for that one for a minute now :)

6 people like this.
  10. krowneck

krowneck Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Nancy,mandily,meseri corda
    Donation 20 power scroll, that just gives you 720 skill points; so you dont have to waste time gaining a skill to 120 just to drop it for dexer talents.

11. MZ3K

MZ3K Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Ore cart would be cool.
    Forge beetle is a terrible idea - I hope we never see it here.

You wouldn't even need to limit the time. Just set it so monsters don't respawn and limit the amount of gear you can bring in to what the players can carry.

Probably goes without saying - but it would defeat the purpose if the mobs dropped gold; they'd have to drop items.

2 people like this.
  12. Lithium149

Lithium149 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Awe just saw new Dono update, used half of my idea and implemented new aesthetic wizard staff but not in Pure White!

Still hopefully a good mover, would love to see this eventually in pure white as it would look super sexy with my current outfit :p

Edit: Weird, I couldn't find my original post about implementing a Pure White Aesthetic Wizard Staff.

I also wanted to add even with the new Blaze KASA there isn't much Blaze Footwear available, even though there may be a few pairs of blaze sandals in existence, could something else be added for the less fortunate, blaze shoes, blaze boots something to go with the new Blaze Kasa/Blaze Wizard Staff/Blaze Thong/Blaze Necklace etc if more people had a complete set with the shoes these other dono items might be much more sought after.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  13. Frito Figmus

Frito Figmus Well-Known Member

May 12, 2015
    Frito FIgmus
    Blessed Hued Useable Fishing Poles! "collect the whole set!"
    also, i was thinking it would be cool if someone were to use said fishing pole. lets say blaze for this example. it could have a micro chance of catching a blaze color'd fish. (or whatever color). these color'd fish would be cool for deco and would get people out to the oceans to catch those fishes!

4 people like this.
  14. Sketeg

Sketeg Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2014
    The chargeable gate travel-based town and dungeon teleporters were awesome but only on the vendors for a short time. would love to see those come back!

2 people like this.
  15. Lady Macbeth

Lady Macbeth Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    How does that work? It must be before I started playing UOF. Thanks!

16. Psioncy

Psioncy Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Blessed SOS books.

Redeedable butlers.

A golden relic for talisman to increase loot chances.

ID wand that can ID an entire chest. (As previously suggested more than once.)

Forum ban reset deed? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  17. Sweaty Hands

Sweaty Hands Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2016
    SweatyHands
    Container Inscription Tool

This tool would allow you to rename all, or certain, containers to whatever name you would like.
    This would be greatly useful for helping to keep things organized. Right now organization in this game is ridiculously poor.

2 people like this.
  18. Sketeg

Sketeg Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2014
    two seperate globe-like stones you lock down in your house, you fill them with gate travel scrolls up to 999 charges and one takes you to any town, the other takes you to any dungeon entrance, via gates.

2 people like this.
  19. Derty Mike

Derty Mike Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Derty Mike
    <3s the name change deed idea

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

20. hubcap

hubcap Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2014
    How about a "raised garden bed?"

Looks like an empty water trough. Same size.
    And instead of cramming your place full of plants (some like to do this..) you plant your seeds in the bed (up to "X" amount. say 10 plants per bed) and gather that fertile dirt....say 100 to fill it?

Tending the plants works as it does now....they are all just crammed into the bed ten at a time...(window pops up with ten 'squares in it.....fill the squares with seeds.....)....More plants. Less space is the fat and skinny......

Have graphics for various stages of growth and health, too.......

Make it worth that 1-5m you gonna charge.

4 people like this.