PKs to plowshares

Liz Killigrew

Apprentice
can we at least get offered a count wipe if you are implementing such drastic changes to the game?
got 6 chars I dont want to play anymore...
I want to train Smithys to collect BODs. hope this playstyle is acceptable.

If you join a faction on your red character you get a murder reprieve and turn blue; join the faction and immediately quit. You will be in the faction for a couple of days, but it eliminates all your counts if you have never had that character in factions before. If they have been then this method will not work.

Kird

Adept
If you join a faction on your red character you get a murder reprieve and turn blue; join the faction and immediately quit. You will be in the faction for a couple of days, but it eliminates all your counts if you have never had that character in factions before. If they have been then this method will not work.

thanks, this helps

Kird

Adept
what about all the other PKs out there?

how are you guys solo PKing these days? Provo helps a little... but not much
I'm going for hiding on all of my red chars now. You lose a lot of kill potential, but at least you can survive the spawn :))
In some way or another, UO has always been about adapting.
lets keep a positive attitude and adapt to these changes!
those fucking shitty changes.

Can anyone confirm that aggro changes screwed up energy vortex? when I summon one (with my PK), it takes forever to attack. sometimes its just standing there doing nothing...

maybe we can all get together in a month from now and try to argue pro and con for the new aggro and have a second look at it?

Liz Killigrew

Apprentice
what about all the other PKs out there?

how are you guys solo PKing these days? Provo helps a little... but not much
I'm going for hiding on all of my red chars now. You lose a lot of kill potential, but at least you can survive the spawn :))
In some way or another, UO has always been about adapting.
lets keep a positive attitude and adapt to these changes!
those fucking shitty changes.

Can anyone confirm that aggro changes screwed up energy vortex? when I summon one (with my PK), it takes forever to attack. sometimes its just standing there doing nothing...

maybe we can all get together in a month from now and try to argue pro and con for the new aggro and have a second look at it?

Stealth fencer and waiting for health to drop