PKer Hunters

Ludwig

Grandmaster
I wish. You'll be running around a lot and maybe finding little in the end. I do applaud the effort. OSI PKs were checked a little harder because of the increased population. Raiding the LL room with 1 person farming there is easy. Raiding the LL room when 9 blues are waiting their turn to EV the lich lord is another story. So, get more players!

What you should do is contract your group out to guilds that can't defend themselves at champs. You'll get a bit of cash, the newbs will get some peace of mind, and the reds will come to you.

I'd be interested in joining with one of my characters if you went this route.

Last edited:

jkg8787

Master
Great idea in theory, harder in practice. Reds usually are cycling thru dungeons and you'll end up doing same thing.

If you really wanted to maximize this need to use things like alliance chat/discord/parties to quickly shout out red positions

Happy hunting (to both sides)

jkg8787

Master
This is where my bat signal idea comes in.
Hey I'm all for it! Just saying even sometimes Reds complain about slim pickings when trying to find people to fight/kill. Now imagine being Blue and limiting that pool of players even more to "only Reds".

I support this idea and love to see player/community solutions to "so-called problems" but think it might be a losing cat and mouse game.

Luckily with ability to have 3 characters on standby a group of Anti-PKs could be farming/crafting/whatever on another account, get the "Bat Signal" and quickly group up.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
This is something c.a.m.o. was attempting a while back before my laptop suffered catastrophic failure and they whom shall not be named recruited beyond a reasonable amount of players.

I may be trying to get a stealth group going again that could aid in some dungeon crawls. Or all ears to group up with others doing this already.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
Great idea in theory, harder in practice. Reds usually are cycling thru dungeons and you'll end up doing same thing.

If you really wanted to maximize this need to use things like alliance chat/discord/parties to quickly shout out red positions

Happy hunting (to both sides)

If server-wide chat was a thing, it would be very easy to get a bunch of people to show up fast to fight a pk

or maybe blue only server chat, so reds can't see when you're alerting everyone to their position

If server-wide chat was a thing, it would be very easy to get a bunch of people to show up fast to fight a pk

or maybe blue only server chat, so reds can't see when you're alerting everyone to their position

It would also make it very easy to
LAWL STORYTIME $ ALWAYS WINS !!!!!

TOTAL WIIIIIIIIIIIIPEOUT!

WRONG ROOF 1V1 FOR MILS OR DODGE?

120 TAMING LAWWWWWWWWWWL !

The entire server in game at one time... I don't think it would be worth it.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to start a team of PKER hunters.. We need people who will not only hunt down and kill these characters but also take all their stuff and harrass them to the point that they either change or quit playing

Just want to note that, pkers or not, you may not harass, verbally abuse or even direct anyone to quit the server. This is against the rules. It doesn't help Ultima Online Forever to try to grief/harass people off the server. I welcome anti-pk guilds definitely, but to make it your directive to try to make people quit the server isn't really ideal obviously.

With that said, i'd love to see a huge anti-pk guild that also doesn't have an alt pk guild on the side.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
It would also make it very easy to
LAWL STORYTIME $ ALWAYS WINS !!!!!

TOTAL WIIIIIIIIIIIIPEOUT!

WRONG ROOF 1V1 FOR MILS OR DODGE?

120 TAMING LAWWWWWWWWWWL !

The entire server in game at one time... I don't think it would be worth it.

hey man if you played WOW you will appreciate Barrens chat

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Agreed about the grief/harassing part. My new laptop is in the mail though . Look forward to coming back and teaming up with some pure blues and having a go of things.

gadric

Expert
Just want to note that, pkers or not, you may not harass, verbally abuse or even direct anyone to quit the server. This is against the rules. It doesn't help Ultima Online Forever to try to grief/harass people off the server. I welcome anti-pk guilds definitely, but to make it your directive to try to make people quit the server isn't really ideal obviously.

With that said, i'd love to see a huge anti-pk guild that also doesn't have an alt pk guild on the side.
My goal for this Guild would be to make PKing a very dangerous and unrewarding career path. Hopefully Pkers would find other things to do..

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Funny thing is....there is really no need for a strict anti pk guild. Reds pk other reds in dungeons. I can't think of a big guild out there that doesn't either have a bunch of red's in it or have an alt guild that is full of reds.

Sometimes we win and we get to lock down the heads (cause that's our thing). Other times you get rocked and either get lucky someone sells you back your head for a single gold or you take the stat (cause that's their thing). That's the beauty of UO- never know who is around the corner, how many they got or what the outcome might be.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Some people really have no stomach, desire to play a red... I applaud a group of blues, who want to fight for the good of all people, and punish those who are criminal, making them think twice.